#PAAG set, are Asian females as :mjpls: as they seem?

invalid

Banned
Daps
Got me a Chinese girl 5'7 with these long smooth legs. When their wrapped round my waist.

ArcticCoarseGreatwhiteshark-small.gif

Long legs you say? :ahh:

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
I'm by 142nd. A couple blocks away from Moonlight. I'm tryin to dip though it's too damn hot out here

Yeah they nowhere near here
Got fam off 144th & Woodlawn

And yeah Dolton, Riverdale,Harvey, Dixmoor is just a extension of the 100s at this point unfortunately :francis:

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
Got fam off 144th & Woodlawn

And yeah Dolton, Riverdale,Harvey, Dixmoor is just a extension of the 100s at this point unfortunately :francis:

Yeah it is. I be on Woodlawn every now and again. Most of these burbs is trash. Seems like a wasteland. shyt closes down and nothing opens up. Them arabs and liquor stores don't close though. Bruhs robbed my mailman on my block a few months ago. Dude I was cool with busted shots at some broad and her son across the street from my crib. Time to get the fukk outta here smh. I might take my ass to Tinley with my girl or some shyt. They moving too reckless out here

Matter of fact somebody just got shot at Moonlight a few weeks ago smh

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Relatable post

Living in Van and being open to dating Asian girls is HEAVEN.

Especially if your a “cool black guy” lol

Filipino girls from east Van were a heavy part of my roster for a long time.:ohlawd:

Every Filipino chick I've had has been extra kinky. Because they all seem to live with their parents even when their past 30 yrs old a lot of them like fukking in their cars.

Stanley Park was the goat spot to drive to hit. When I didn't want to take a chick to my crib yet.

Had one Filipino chick swallow all my seed in the back of her car after a first date.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Every Filipino chick I've had has been extra kinky. Because they all seem to live with their parents even when their past 30 yrs old a lot of them like fukking in their cars.

Had one Filipino chick swallow all my seed in the back of her car after a first date.

:dead: