Hoodrich Pablo Juan arrested for RICO charges EDIT: MPR AS A WHOLE GETTIN ARRESTED

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Juan honestly seems like a good dude, just gets caught up in alot of necessary nonsense.
He's not and all the shyt that happens to him isn't no accident and happens to him for a reason. When Q Da Fool's Rich Shootas nikkas beat his ass and took his chains it was cause Pablo finessed Q Da Fool for some dummy pills in like 2015.

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
I be thinking about this whenever one of his songs come on. Might even make a thread on it.

:mjcry:selfish ass robbers really robbed us.
Pablo and Shy Glizzy's situations make me understand why Pop Smoke probably decided to scrap and just get smoked over getting robbed

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Getting robbed is really a career killer for street rappers, his whole city turned their back on him:francis:
Bro can’t even get a free Pablo on IG smh
Problem is nobody taught these lil nikkas how to be a gangsta. You're going to get decades in jail if you dont die first. Question is will you go to jail for drugs or for sliding on ya opps? Personally I'm the kinda guy that would take the latter if I lived that life:francis:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
He's not and all the shyt that happens to him isn't no accident and happens to him for a reason. When Q Da Fool's Rich Shootas nikkas beat his ass and took his chains it was cause Pablo finessed Q Da Fool for some dummy pills in like 2015.
nikka mentioned on more than one song how he finessed dudes out of Columbus, Georgia :dead:

It's still free Blo tho.