Pan-Africanism Is A 2-Way Street

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
You know, some of his other podcasts are pretty interesting but this exposed how little he knows about Africa and he sounds like a fool.

He says AAs are superior to Ugandans because we supposedly (and I dispute this) respect the "majesty of Idi Amin" because Amin made White folks bow to him :gucci:

Idi Amin murdered 1000x more Blacks than Whites or Asians and was deposed by another pan-Africanist, Nyrere from Tanzania. He killed hundreds of thousands and was a madman. This episode is nuts and I'm only 15 minutes in.

Anhur

All Star
Daps
You know, some of his other podcasts are pretty interesting but this exposed how little he knows about Africa and he sounds like a fool.

He says AAs are superior to Ugandans because we supposedly (and I dispute this) respect the "majesty of Idi Amin" because Amin made White folks bow to him :gucci:

Idi Amin murdered 1000x more Blacks than Whites or Asians and was deposed by another pan-Africanist, Nyrere from Tanzania. He killed hundreds of thousands and was a madman. This episode is nuts and I'm only 15 minutes in.
Breh, he said that there isn't a single Pan Africanist movement in all of Africa.:comeon:
He says there isn't a Pan African movement in South Africa but then corrects himself by naming the EFF and then walks back saying that they don't count for some reason (there are a plethora of other Pan Africanists in Africa):martin:
I usually agree with him but this podcast was extremely difficult to listen to. He belittles African and Carribean achievements and overstates the contributions of African Americans (with regards to Pan-Africanism). :stopitslime:

Last edited: