PAN-AFRIKANIST CLAIMS ADOS ARE c00nS FOR DISTINGUISHING THEMSELVES IN THE DIASPORA

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Now this may not be the correct location for this thread, but this is the most active subforum so i wanna see the consensus:

is this naker @Hiphoplives4eva retarded?

all the major cities are full of afric00ns and caribbeans...cacs are using them to replace us...i've tried to deal alot of these females, and alot of them are way too c00nish/wenchish to even fukk. i feel your pain bro. and i'm #handsomegang myself.
it's bad because they immigrate here, look down on us, but then traffic off OUR culture and act as coffee creamers/blavity blacks for white zaddy.

You should be thrilled. Would hate for a precious FBA like yourself to associate with a leeching ass immigrant no would you. What would your daddy Tariq think?

You sound jealous of African immigrants. Do better family.

A son of Nigerian immigrants like myself appear to be a threat to cacs and ADOS it seems. :umad:

Never jealous cause I know my history. My bloodline paved the way so black people from other countries can do their thing here in the US

ah, finally. you expose yourself.:blessed:

how exactly are nigerians a threat to cacs? yall c00n harder than most. :scust:

what is there to be jealous of? how my ancestors paved the way and fought the fight for you nikkas to get over here, pretend to be us and traffic off OUR culture?:comeon:

not to mention Malcolm was ADOS bro. and before you start on about his mom being half white and Grenadian and all that, is totally irrelevant.

Pan-Afrikanism died when Lumumba and Sankara were betrayed by their own people. Y'all have a history of selling each other out for white zaddy.

Don't think we don't know about that AKATA shyt and the racial caste system in Nigeria too, nikka. :jawalrus:

Stop your crying. I dont care. OP literally made a thread mad that immigrants aren't fukking with him. Your leader tariq preaches anti-immigrant rhetoric so yall should be happy. Thankfully there are plenty of african americans that are pan africans so hateful ADOS folk can be ignored.

OP sounds like he should HYON

Malcolm was a PAN AFRICANIST and his dad was a GARVEYITE, also a PAN-AFRICANIST ideology. Dont try and co-opt malcolm you c00n.

i
If malcom was alive he would be shytting all over Yvette, TOne, tariq, and the rest of the clowns you idiots revere. FOH

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
No phone number to losers like yourself. I bet the person who got the job went to the facility and spoke to someone in person. Well, continue to insult people like me if it makes you feel better.

I have 5 jobs and multiple business. Dont starve out there fakkit. :umad:

more :duck: from this clown ass naker. all my nigerian folks (and others who agree w this clown) can yall xplain to me what ADOS people have to be jealous of? Last i checked, yall were in our country. No disrespect tho:whoa: just stating facts.