Passport Breh-Asian From Minnesota Gets Kidnapped and Killed While Out On Date in Medellin, Columbia

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Xiong’s abduction occurred during a date this past Sunday with a woman he had met on social media, according to El Colombiano, a daily newspaper in Colombia. A group of men kidnapped Xiong and contacted his family, asking for a $2,000 ransom, or 8 million Colombian pesos. They killed Xiong the next day, according to El Colombiano.

Xiong’s body was found outside of an apartment with more than a dozen stab wounds, El Colombiano reported. Police suspect he also suffered a nearly 60-foot fall.

Xiong had arrived in Colombia on November 29 to spend the holidays abroad, according to the newspaper.
Sounds like she lined him up. If she even ever existed at all. These gangs got YouTube too!

I remember growing up in the last days of Escobar and Medellin was a place you shouldn’t go to.

I know the BBLs be BBLing there but not enough time has passed for me. Plus, rather not fukk up my global entry renewal.