Passport Heavy breh got robbed, coli travelers be safe

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Dont go to any country in Africa alone.
avoid an entire fukking continent just because a few cities are dangerous brehs. :rudy:

I've never watched dudes videos but I went to South Africa solo for 3 days a year and a half ago. I flew into Jburg but due to its current crime issues, I decided to spend 3 days in Cape Town and the 2 I was supposed to spend in Jburg in London. I spent a few hrs in Johannesburg only and that's connecting. But Cape Town. The most majestic city I've been in in all my travels. It had everything. I met amazing people. Pulled a female at Cubanas from Durban one night. I just had an overall great experience.
Cubanas is the fukkin truth breh :banderas::banderas:. The only thing that took a while to get used to was how the bartenders all over durban got down. Them mothafukkas will not pay you no mind unless you walk up with cash in hand and leave a fat tip:shaq2:. regardless, Durban was beautiful. shyt was like a lowkey Miami to me. I want to go back soon man. I liked it more than capetown. That Cubana spot had some of the most gorgeous black women I seen in my life. and each and every single one had ass for days :ohlawd:

How should I "move." What are the dos and donts? Wanna badly visit Bahia. Love the African influenced culture there.
Blend in. Blend in. Blend in. wear nothin but shorts t-shirts and wifebeaters. If you black it will be much easier. leave your iphone8 or galaxy8 at home. bring an older phone if you can. One of the best trips of my life was in Lencois bahia. There's a big ass national park there called Chapada Diamantina. real dope if you into outdoor shyt. I went for this music festival they had there. During the day I did a lot of hiking, checking out waterfalls, shyt like that. then at night it was a big ass block party. the town blocks all the roadways and everybody just chillin in the middle of the town square drinking while a big concert is going on. this is 7 hours inland from Salvador. very little english spoken so I would brush up on portuguese before going here, but Salvador is dope as well