Pat Riley: “Lakers beat us fair and square, but there’s always going to be that asterisk”

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Imagine getting intellectually humiliated in an embarrassing fashion then taking a whole day to write a novel on an internet chat board just for me to let it go entirely unread :mjlol:

#Stickto2k
you live in bizarro world

Trust me I'm not the one who should be sticking to 2k here

Kimo_bud

Banned
Daps
Reppin
LWO
There is not an asterisk tho. Ole grease head was choked bron gave him the cold shoulder and believed the media hype about his team. But in the end, the lakers were better than the heat. Period point blank. Euro dragic would not have made the difference

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Yep and what they did worked too. I mean look at this thread

:upsetfavre:here we go with this bullshyt
should of knew they would hit on this soon or later couldn't talk about this sooner since they had to talk about football
Pat said what he said media couldn't wait to spin this now we got these too :troll:each other just :francis:
this Skip & Shannon :troll:Lebron back & forth is just :zzz:status they are to damm old to be acting like teenage girls on this topic

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There is not an asterisk tho. Ole grease head was choked bron gave him the cold shoulder and believed the media hype about his team. But in the end, the lakers were better than the heat. Period point blank. Euro dragic would not have made the difference
Ole grease head gave the Lakers full credit. He didn’t say the title had an asterisk :mindblown: