Persona 3 Portable (PSP, PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS4) (January 19, 2023)

Daps

Persona 3 Portable is releasing for modern platforms on January 19, 2023. P3P is the third version of Persona 3 and it originally released for the PSP. Even though this was the last version released, there is no "definitive" version of Persona 3. You can read about the differences between this game and Persona 3 FES on the Wikipedia page: Persona 3 - Wikipedia

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Anybody that played that can tell me how the performance is on switch?
The sound isn't great but that's not a Switch issue, they fukked up the compression or sth. Hope there will be a patch but considering it's Atlus...

Haven't had any other issues, I'm about 15hrs in. I never played the original though.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
if i haven’t played P3 before, is it better to do FES or Portable first?

FES: Can only control the main character in battle, includes a dungeon epilogue, full social dynamic with other characters included, cutscenes included.

P3P: Can control party members in battle. No overworld map, rather a click and point style map, interactions are like visual novel games. No cutscenes.

I definitely prefer FES and the A.I. teammates are fairly smart to handle things well in battle.

Good luck with the grind

• Dap
Reactions: 19-

NotAHotep

Pro
Daps
FES: Can only control the main character in battle, includes a dungeon epilogue, full social dynamic with other characters included, cutscenes included.

P3P: Can control party members in battle. No overworld map, rather a click and point style map, interactions are like visual novel games. No cutscenes.

I definitely prefer FES and the A.I. teammates are fairly smart to handle things well in battle.

Good luck with the grind

You can play as a female protagonist in Portable as well.