Phil Jackson advising Jeanie Buss to trade LeBron James

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I thought it was obvious fam.

Once you get rid of Westbrook through whatever means before his contract is up...what now? As in, what now to take what's left over and contend for a title.

I don't think you can...I think it's time to blow it tf up. Not even a bias for or against Russ, even if you wanna pin that on me it's irrelevant. Stretching/waiving Russ just to have him gone gets you nowhere. Trading AD or even Bron might net you some young talent to replace what you gave up to get them.

:hubie:
Nothing was obvious because nothing was side stepped.

You don't know what Russ can get back. As I said already, the fact that getting rid of him through waiving him is the only option to you tells the story.

The story is even better told by the fact that this concept is only gaining traction on here because we know that Phil has Jeannie dikkmatized, not for actual basketball reasons.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Nothing was obvious because nothing was side stepped.

You don't know what Russ can get back. As I said already, the fact that getting rid of him through waiving him is the only option to you tells the story.

The story is even better told by the fact that this concept is only gaining traction on here because we know that Phil has Jeannie dikkmatized, not for actual basketball reasons.

Another reply without answering the question :laff:

I put whatever trades you can dream up on the table breh, have at it but like I said good luck. Russ' contract, even coming off a good year is hard to trade, it ain't like that's an uncommon stance to take.

fukk Phill and Jeanie tbh. I been saying this shyt the entire time lol, been negged for it too. Some people have thrown it out on the sports shows as well as a smart move and all get met with bu bu bu bu he's Lebron!

IF you can't get anything for Russ that will help you get a chip, one of them other nikkas gotta go, if not both.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Another reply without answering the question :laff:

I put whatever trades you can dream up on the table breh, have at it but like I said good luck. Russ' contract, even coming off a good year is hard to trade, it ain't like that's an uncommon stance to take.

fukk Phill and Jeanie tbh. I been saying this shyt the entire time lol, been negged for it too. Some people have thrown it out on the sports shows as well as a smart move and all get met with bu bu bu bu he's Lebron!

IF you can't get anything for Russ that will help you get a chip, one of them other nikkas gotta go, if not both.
I didn't answer the question?

Lol aight breh.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
they already have a title....they are good for a couple more years
Trading Bron to a destination he doesn't want to go means the lakers will never get a tier 1 free agent ever again
Trading him to a team like philly means you will get mediocre pieces back
They traded Shaq after 3 rings and 3 fMVPs. He was traded coming off a trip to the finals. Lakers will always be fine for getting big time free agents. No matter where he gets traded.