Phil Spencer taking over as MS Xbox branch...

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Five years later, what has changed? :skip:
:gucci:You're not serious.

The recommitment to avoiding the Holiness - kinect - providing a significant upgrade in hardware - Xbox One X- without dividing ecosystem and a push for more exclusive games - the new studio purchases.

:hubie:But cook.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

The recommitment to avoiding the Holiness - kinect - providing a significant upgrade in hardware - Xbox One X- without dividing ecosystem and a push for more exclusive games - the new studio purchases.

You serious? It took him four years to get new game studios. We won't see anything from that until 2021-2022. What was he doing in the meantime? :heh:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self

A push for more games when 2.5 years ago the biggest exclusives (sea of thieves, state of decay 2 and crack down 3) were still in development. It's always "wait until such and such is released and that will right the ship), but nothing seems to be changing. What are the major games dropping for Xbox in the next 2 years? What have they announced? They jumped the gun spending money on getting PUBG as a times exclusive, and that shyt blew up in their face when 1) the Xbox version was abysmal and 2) Fortnite took over shortly after the acquistion. Man the brand is dead, period. They need to get rid of Phil.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Five years later, what has changed? :skip:
2014: I was all about Xbox, Xbox One is the future, XBOOOOOX X B O X baby whoooo!!
2019: my Xbox One is collecting dust and I have no clue what the difference between Xbox One, Xbox One S and Xbox One X is except that it all sounds the same on the phone, and as unbelievable as it is that I'm writing it, I only play: PS4 (mainly MGS V) and if anything I play NBA Street 2 on Xbox

Just the thought of having to install a game from a disc onto the Xbox One before I can finally play.. it takes FOREVER. I thought the PlayStation was the Waitstation.. but those days are over it seems. I don't feel like I am waiting forever installing a game from disc on PS4.

No clue what this dude does, but what he SEEMS to do is appear at E3 and babble.

Of course, the epic failure @ E3 the year when PS4 crushed them by saying "you CAN share games with your friends" etc. was lethal, MS got super arrogant thinking that Xbox Live users on Xbox 360 would just migrate naturally to Xbox One.. dude we are consumers and want the best for ourselves.

Like @Thatrogueassdiaz I'm also tired of the "just wait for these NEXT games to ship and THEN things will be amazing" b.s. carrot on a stick approach. Gaming wasn't invented yesterday, there was P L E N T Y of time to put great things on the Xbox One by now. When the story is told years from now, arrogance and not addressing key issues (no 'must-have' exclusives, slow installing, seemingly no plan) will be seen as the undoing of the once potent Xbox brand.

And no: I don't want to go all digital. I buy games in the shop or order them online.

PS5

Wiz a 1/2 seed right now ya dig Tekashi1223
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

So Phil was like "y'all need to create an Xbox one X"
And a push for new exclusives you say :usure:
And here I thought new exclusives was always a right of path so to speak. Now I know hater nikkaz who will say it's not exclusive if it's on PC but adults don't give a shyt about none of that fukkboy shyt. My older brother and his friends where not "gamers" growing up. They became gamers in their late 30's and now in their 40's they game together almost daily. Each living in a different state. I can assure you they don't give a fukk if a fanboy can or cannot play what they playing. You nikkaz gotta snap out of the fukkboy shyt. Ps4's appeal is that every "EXCLUSIVE" is treated sort of like the SUPREME brand. Y'all care more about being exclusive than you do gameplay..not a good look...
2014: I was all about Xbox, Xbox One is the future, XBOOOOOX X B O X baby whoooo!!
2019: my Xbox One is collecting dust and I have no clue what the difference between Xbox One, Xbox One S and Xbox One X is except that it all sounds the same on the phone, and as unbelievable as it is that I'm writing it, I only play: PS4 (mainly MGS V) and if anything I play NBA Street 2 on Xbox

Just the thought of having to install a game from a disc onto the Xbox One before I can finally play.. it takes FOREVER. I thought the PlayStation was the Waitstation.. but those days are over it seems. I don't feel like I am waiting forever installing a game from disc on PS4.

No clue what this dude does, but what he SEEMS to do is appear at E3 and babble.

Of course, the epic failure @ E3 the year when PS4 crushed them by saying "you CAN share games with your friends" etc. was lethal, MS got super arrogant thinking that Xbox Live users on Xbox 360 would just migrate naturally to Xbox One.. dude we are consumers and want the best for ourselves.

Like @Thatrogueassdiaz I'm also tired of the "just wait for these NEXT games to ship and THEN things will be amazing" b.s. carrot on a stick approach. Gaming wasn't invented yesterday, there was P L E N T Y of time to put great things on the Xbox One by now. When the story is told years from now, arrogance and not addressing key issues (no 'must-have' exclusives, slow installing, seemingly no plan) will be seen as the undoing of the once potent Xbox brand.

And no: I don't want to go all digital. I buy games in the shop or order them online.
You sir are very uninformed :ufdup: Xbox now has quick start for titles. Google it.
Games digitally install as fast as your internet connection allows (unless it's too fast) so most of us have no idea wtf you talking about :yeshrug:

If you can't tell the difference between models of Xbox's then you shouldn't speak on them :francis: The games, the "must haves"...according to who exactly? When you gonna stop listening to weirdos with spiked hair and pay attention? The last ride, battletoads, halo infinite, gears 5, Cuphead 2, Ori 2. I'm just naming a few, you don't care because everyone else don't care. You a ghat damn sheep boy, man up and direct the masses to where the games be which is everywhere. Every system has games. You have the both major consoles and yet you only play mgs5 on Sony...but you not talking shyt cuz it's the popular system. Mgs5 :deadmanny: I can assure you crackdown 3 and Gamepass will have you singing a different tune :win: