Philadelphia police investigating after shocking photo appears to show cop in blackface

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Philadelphia police investigating after shocking photo appears to show cop in blackface

My-Post-50-800x430.jpg

Philadelphia police officer Hung Nguyen posted a photograph of himself in blackface on his Facebook account, according to a local activist.

Black Lives Matter activist Asa Khalif saw a photo of Nguyen wearing blackface and demanded the police station investigate the matter.

“Meet Philadelphia Police Officer Hung Nguyen badge number #6659 posted this picture of him in blackface on his FB page. I’m asking Commissioner Richard Ross to immediately fire the officer,” he tweeted.

"
Meet Philadelphia Police Officer Hung Nguyen badge number #6659 posted this picture of him in blackface on his fb page. I’m asking Commissioner Richard Ross to immediately fire the officer. @PPDCommish pic.twitter.com/pTZw87KzIN

— Asa khalif (@AsaKhalif) October 31, 2018"

Khalif said he asked police Commissioner Richard Ross to “publicly denounce” the action.

“Commissioner Ross can no longer deny the racism and anti-blackness in his police force. I’m asking the commissioner to suspend and fire the officer. No delay,” Khalif told PhillyVoice.

According to the department’s public affairs office, the department is aware of the photo and the situation is being investigated.