Philly residents, where to get the best cheesesteak?

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
Max's, I think closed.

Don't go to Geno's or Pat's.

Pretty much any neighborhood spot will do, but if you want recommendations,

Delassandros
Larry's
Ishkabbles
Atlas
Axis Pizza
Max's if they reopened...

:to: Say it ain’t so

Another one I went to was Cosmi’s which was overrated imo, sandwich was dry than a mothafukka and especially compared to Max’s :ahh: I went to a couple other ones in North Philly that were good though

South Philly got the best Italian sit-downs though hands down :whew: I went to one on S. Broad that was one of the best I ever ate at

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
:to: Say it ain’t so

Another one I went to was Cosmi’s which was overrated imo, sandwich was dry than a mothafukka and especially compared to Max’s :ahh: I went to a couple other ones in North Philly that were good though

South Philly got the best Italian sit-downs though hands down :whew: I went to one on S. Broad that was one of the best I ever ate at

I don't know many places in south Philly for cheesesteaks. There's a spot on 24th and passyunk that stays open until like 4 am, can't remember the name of it tho. It's more like a stand than a shop.

I added one pound cheesesteaks to my list which is on 4th and Allegheny, they're a great late night spot. Just need to keep your eyes open and hope you don't get shot.

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
I don't know many places in south Philly for cheesesteaks. There's a spot on 24th and passyunk that stays open until like 4 am, can't remember the name of it tho. It's more like a stand than a shop.

I added one pound cheesesteaks to my list which is on 4th and Allegheny, they're a great late night spot. Just need to keep your eyes open and hope you don't get shot.

:russ: Yeah naw sliding through the badlands at night wasn’t on my agenda, seen enough in the daytime to know better

Goodnews

All Star
Daps

That might be Oregon Steaks. Not gonna lie whenever I go there I almost always get their hoagies over their cheesesteaks. Don't know why. Them bytches just fire for no particular reason.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
That might be Oregon Steaks. Not gonna lie whenever I go there I almost always get their hoagies over their cheesesteaks. Don't know why. Them bytches just fire for no particular reason.

Can't remember, my memory is shyt lol

I live in Chicago now so all this is off memory.