Playing sports with nonblack people

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
I know this gotta be a little uncomfortable with some of yall:patrice:

Yesterday evening, I was at the park by my uncle's house & me and my little cousin were there just hanging out. He's 13 years old & led 105 lbs. Pop Warner in rushing touchdowns this year, his oldest brother played in the NFL & his middle brother starts at corner in the B1G, he already got a scholarship to go to Columbus (big Catholic football school down here) and he's already getting letters from colleges for football. We see some white kids playing tackle football and decided to ask if we could join:skip: The worst part is, they were playing tackle football, and these are nikkas in college/their 20s.

We shytted on them, the score was 49-0, my cuz had 4 receiving TDs, I had 3 rushing & 4 passing. The rest of our team didn't do ish cuz we scored every time we got the ball. The worst part is I'm a flabby Guwop before prison nikka but I was still faster than them and mad strong & my cuz already runs a 4.6 at age 13, they couldn't catch him. I felt bad for the look of dejection on their faces when we were done. We went to the court and played one on one.

This consistently happened all the time growing up, any team with black kids vs white kids the black boys were always winning.

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps

Yesterday evening, I was at the park by my uncle's house & me and my little cousin were there just hanging out. He's 13 years old & led 105 lbs. Pop Warner in rushing touchdowns this year, his oldest brother played in the NFL & his middle brother starts at corner in the B1G, he already got a scholarship to go to Columbus (big Catholic football school down here) and he's already getting letters from colleges for football. We see some white kids playing tackle football and decided to ask if we could join:skip: The worst part is, they were playing tackle football, and these are nikkas in college/their 20s.

We shytted on them, the score was 49-0, my cuz had 4 receiving TDs, I had 3 rushing & 4 passing. The rest of our team didn't do ish cuz we scored every time we got the ball. The worst part is I'm a flabby Guwop before prison nikka but I was still faster than them and mad strong & my cuz already runs a 4.6 at age 13, they couldn't catch him. I felt bad for the look of dejection on their faces when we were done. We went to the court and played one on one.

This consistently happened all the time growing up, any team with black kids vs white kids the black boys were always winning.
In 2018 its EVERY sport man they used to have that soccer shyt on lock ..not no mo' I've been to 3 different parks in the atl metro recently and seen teams of reg. nikkas Africans and Jamaicans giving white boys that WORK
we not gon eem get into baseball football and basketball bcuz its a touchy subject to the :mjpls:crowd on here nothing like smoking half a Newport 100 and whooping health freak Todd 11-2 on the court

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
you started your post with the idea that it would be uncomfortable for us. what is? why does it have to be uncomfortable? why do you think we are discomforted by this topic?

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
shyt I go to gyms on acid smelling like weed and go harder than the white boys w beach muscles like nikka the mirrors be looking like a funhouse shyt trailing and melting but I'm one of the strongest ppl in the room lol

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
you started your post with the idea that it would be uncomfortable for us. what is? why does it have to be uncomfortable? why do you think we are discomforted by this topic?
I moreso meant that some of the black dudes on here that consistently play sports could identify with the feeling of shytting on people while playing sports and seeing them look defeated

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
Beating other races at skill games is good too (pool ,cards etc) tiger woods and Serena/venus snatched they pride in the 90s all we need is a nikka in NASCAR and fishing we got skateboarding (nyjah Houston) one of the top motocross guys is a nikka w dreads named Malcolm something

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA

Vegas odds on that game were 50-0, so you didn't beat the spread. :francis:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Beating other races at skill games is good too (pool ,cards etc) tiger woods and Serena/venus snatched they pride in the 90s all we need is a nikka in NASCAR and fishing we got skateboarding (nyjah Houston) one of the top motocross guys is a nikka w dreads named Malcolm something
I can't wait till we start dominating every sport. All we need is for young nikkas to get a way to play.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
105 is kinda light for a 13 year old that plays ball :patrice:

4.6 is a very good time for an incoming freshman tho

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
105 is kinda light for a 13 year old that plays ball :patrice:

4.6 is a very good time for an incoming freshman tho
105 lbs is the MINIMUM weight you can play at, it's for 12, 13 & 14 year olds. My cuz is 5'8 140 and doesn't lift weights yet and barely eats lol

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Exactly! The world has grown up with these images.
bolt-rio.jpg

Even Tungus people from wayyyyyyy out in Siberia know what happens when a mixed race of sprinters takes to the track!

edd5eaf127a641bec1fe65cce05f643d.jpg