PlayStation 5 Slim Is Selling Well, but Not Well Enough

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
When M$ stops making consoles dudes going to be on here saying your TV is the new console!!!! You going to see gamepass at Best Western Hotels next and shyt.
The TV won't be the new console as long as internet speeds are an issue. I can see the face of some annoyed mother now when her bored kid is annoying her, because he's in a queue to play the hot game that everyone else is trying to play. Or when she has to get up to unplug and reset the router, because the bitrate sucks and the kid's character is blurry and not responsive.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The TV won't be the new console as long as internet speeds are an issue. I can see the face of some annoyed mother now when her bored kid is annoying her, because he's in a queue to play the hot game that everyone else is trying to play. Or when she has to get up to unplug and reset the router, because the bitrate sucks and the kid's character is blurry and not responsive.

I'm being funny but I can see the xbots on here using that talking point.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I'm being funny but I can see the xbots on here using that talking point.
I know you were lol. For even that reality to happen, there needs to be a infrastructure upgrade of internet across the nation, and then there probably still needs to be something running in the background to ensure consistent quality and performance regardless of drops in internet speed.