Police release photos, 911 audio of Andrew Gillum hotel room call

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Police release photos, 911 audio of Gillum hotel room call

Gillum was found in the early morning hours of March 13 by Miami Beach Police in a hotel room with an apparent overdose victim.

Former Tallahassee Mayor Andrew Gillum. | Joe Skipper/Getty Images

By GARY FINEOUT

04/22/2020 04:24 PM EDT

TALLAHASSEE - Miami Beach authorities on Wednesday released photos, a 911 call and other documents associated with a March incident where Andrew Gillum was found inebriated with a man suspected of overdosing on crystal meth. Shortly after the incident, the former Democratic nominee for governor said he was withdrawing from political life and would enter a rehabilitation facility.

The Miami Beach Police Department, which was responding to public records requests from various media outlets, also turned over body camera footage from police who responded to the incident. But much of the footage is blurry and does not contain audio.

Full article :
Police release photos, 911 audio of Gillum hotel room call

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Whatever happened to that alleged "wedding"? He never said how he went from there to winding up butt ass naked in a hotel room with a gay prostitute ODing on meth.....:jbhmm:

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
I knew I don't want to see any pictures when I read "stained pillows and sheets" :scust: I'm good