Pray For My Family and I

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Yeah we got food assistance, so that's not a issue.

what state you in? I'll ask around later(if you're local to me) but there are programs for people in your situation. Some nicer than others but depending on where you are they might be able to provide more resources to help get you guys on your feet.

hang in there breh; but this the type of situation where you gotta act fast and take advantage of ANY resource available. Stay legal if possible; if not make it worth it. good luck man

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
what state you in? I'll ask around later(if you're local to me) but there are programs for people in your situation. Some nicer than others but depending on where you are they might be able to provide more resources to help get you guys on your feet.

hang in there breh; but this the type of situation where you gotta act fast and take advantage of ANY resource available. Stay legal if possible; if not make it worth it. good luck man

In Alabama right now. We got some of the benefits (EBT, free cell data, healthcare). We tried to do the whole "housing" situation, but its either you are legit homeless (which technically we are not since we are currently in a extended stay) or have disabilities (which I am still waiting on as far as benefits is concerned).

We have somewhat the money, but that gamble we took just set us back a bit. I'm just hoping this place comes through, so we can at least become legit and not deal with this hotel situation anymore.

Its tiresome breh. Every single friggin week, I look at the checking account like đź‘€. Yet, my wife continues to let me know that we are going to get the place and not have to worry about that any longer. I just hate that every thing is a whole process. fukking covid made things so hard on folks, that it's impossible to just get a place off of the strength of GP.

I remember when you could cop a lease and call it a day. Just have the funds, straight credit, and you good. Now, its the friggin app fees and the security shyt, then the reaching out to higher ups before a decision is made.

Its fukking infuriating:why:.

But we are going to pull through breh. Its long overdue and everything is going according to the plan. When this is all said and done, when I become the best writer/evangelist/etc....whatever Lord will do for me because I feel like I am about to become more, this place is going to be blessed beyond wild expectations. Just by this thread alone, yall all in my well wishes and growth.

For now, I'm just happy we are not in the car or in a shytty hotel room. The little things :ehh:

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
I’m praying for you and your family. You can thank all the people who took advantage of the pandemic eviction stay for the ridiculous fees for applying for an apartment.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
I’m praying for you and your family. You can thank all the people who took advantage of the pandemic eviction stay for the ridiculous fees for applying for an apartment.

Yeah I was telling my wife that. Like all of that fraud, greed, and foolishness during the pandemic just ruin everything. Sometimes, I reflect like I wonder what would had happened if I just stuck in my shytty Best Buy job, wife rode with her part time gig with autistic children, and my son being in public school. Everything happens for a reason, hell we all could had got the rona at my old pad, because folks in SC were moving reckless as all hell.