Pregnant girls fighting...your opinion?

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Pregnant girls openly engaging in drama. I’ve seen it time and time again, most recently being today on my fb timeline.

After I read the post I mumbled something, chastising the pregnant girl, when my female companion chimes in saying that it is the other girl who is the one at fault, for fighting miss prego in the first place. “She know da girl pregnant!”

And so ensued a debate(she got mad) about which girl was more at fault.

From my perspective, I feel that as a mother, you have to have better survival instincts than to be throwing yourself into harms way with your unborn child in tow; all over something that was said to/about you - over social media. You just, have to. The survival of you and your offspring depends on it.

What if the girl would’ve shown up with a gang of girls and miss prego ended up stabbed up and stomped out? She loses the baby, her freedom, and will be lucky if the stabbing doesn’t make her lose her life.

And all over what, words said on Facebook? Nah b, baby mom has to be more responsible than that.

FXgBGgh.jpg

wmkh88Y.jpg

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If it's just arguing, then :yeshrug:

But physical? I feel bad for the kids.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You see nothing wrong with her going to some girl’s block to argue? While pregnant? It’s just..”:yeshrug:”..?
Pregnant women argue all the time. Arguement is an exchange of words. So what did you expect me to say?

Nor did I say nothing was wrong with it.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Pregnant women argue all the time. Arguement is an exchange of words. So what did you expect me to say?

Nor did I say nothing was wrong with it.

You said “if they’re just arguing:yeshrug:

This “:yeshrug:” means “oh well”, in the context of this discussion.

So again, I ask, you find it just a matter of “oh well” for a pregnant girl to go to some other girl’s block to argue over social media drama?

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You said “if they’re just arguing:yeshrug:

This “:yeshrug:” means “oh well”, in the context of this discussion.

So again, I ask, you find it just a matter of “oh well” for a pregnant girl to go to some other girl’s block to argue over social media drama?
Yeah. Nothing I can do about it. As harsh as it sounds. I'm not in control of what the next person does. If the pregnant woman want to go over to someone's house over fb drama. And assuming that people warned her not to do it, then yes, I'm :yeshrug:

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
fukk all that it’s just arguing. If I tell a dude “Pop out I’m in your hood” I’m expecting fisticuffs to be exchanged.

I’m with you OP. Self defense is one thing, but it’s bad survival instincts to hype something up knowing you got more to lose. It’s like a woman hauling off and slapping a grown ass man. If he doesn’t hit women then :manny: But if he does :sadcam: :sadbron: