Pregnant Honduran woman climbs U.S. border and gives birth hours later on American soil

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
Coming at them negatively just seems like us doing the bidding of europeans,which we are used to do far too often. Through design or through instinct depending on the scenario. WE just need to be aware,same way black people are sometimes used to tear down one of our own. It's hard not give your honest opinion sometimes,but sometimes we just need to be aware when we are being used as guard dogs and just be quiet. And its not that I consider them "our own" but I definitely don't consider us this
DjI5iwAV4AEJbK8.jpg
Theyre going to fall in line with the Cacs is what history tells us. I don't have a reason to trust them. The fact that cacs are letting them in by the millions actually tells me I shouldn't trust them more.

Show me where Hispanics are fighting for black rights and I'll consider giving them the benefit of the doubt

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
Coming at them negatively just seems like us doing the bidding of europeans,which we are used to do far too often. Through design or through instinct depending on the scenario. WE just need to be aware,same way black people are sometimes used to tear down one of our own. It's hard not give your honest opinion sometimes,but sometimes we just need to be aware when we are being used as guard dogs and just be quiet. And its not that I consider them "our own" but I definitely don't consider us this
DjI5iwAV4AEJbK8.jpg
Show me what Latino organization is caping for blacks

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Show me what Latino organization is caping for blacks

I didn't suggest caping at all,I suggesting being quiet,and not attacking on behalf of cacs. Certainly we aren't fighting for scraps and our place on the oppression charts smh. Just goes to show the level of black comfortability,trying to keep people out like we have it so good now. We should only be focused trying to force one group out mainly,lets hope for white flight.

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
You must not pay taxes and have no kids.

Selfish fukk
:russ: that's really funny even though it makes no sense. Let the white man build his own damn wall:yeshrug:. The only reason for black people to get involved is if black companies are going to get the billion dollar contracts to build the wall but you and i know your black ass aint getting that contract.
Let cacs and mexicans fight each other:hubie:.