Preview an upcoming Lil Wayne and Gudda Gudda collabo

Tunechi

Tunechi Baby
Daps
Reppin
YMCMB
lil-wayne-young-money-shoot-new-music-video-diamond-supply-co-skate-park6.jpg

A brand new snippet from Lil Wayne and his Young Money artist Gudda Gudda has surfaced online.

There are no other details about this track, but it’s possible that it could be the unreleased “Mano Y Mano” collaboration from the original version of Tha Carter V.

Hit the jump to check out the short preview and be sure to leave a comment below with your thoughts on it!

Read more at A Sneak Peak Of An Unreleased Lil Wayne & Gudda Gudda Collaboration

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Not sweating the neg at all stop gassing this dude up he been garbage since squad days
Wayne gonna do like he did during those days give gudda bout 45 seconds to rap then kill it for 3 minutes straight no hook. I miss squad wayne.

This was my shyt

Yungin

Pro
Daps
lil-wayne-young-money-shoot-new-music-video-diamond-supply-co-skate-park6.jpg

A brand new snippet from Lil Wayne and his Young Money artist Gudda Gudda has surfaced online.

There are no other details about this track, but it’s possible that it could be the unreleased “Mano Y Mano” collaboration from the original version of Tha Carter V.

Hit the jump to check out the short preview and be sure to leave a comment below with your thoughts on it!

Read more at A Sneak Peak Of An Unreleased Lil Wayne & Gudda Gudda Collaboration

:stopitslime:So when’s the song gonna drop? U always posting some “snippets” of is shyt but never drop the whole track

YaFingerDealMe

All Star
Daps
And I’m surprised ain’t none of you nikkas post them demolition freestyles though.....heat!:wow: