Prodigy (R.I.P.) - The Hegelian Dialectic (Part 2: The Book Of Heroine) (Discussion Thread)

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu

Although this interview dropped around Part 2.....the album sounds completely different from what was intended because of sample clearance issues. The last album in the trilogy (Book of The Dead) is "street/gritty P".....Thankfully the sample clearance issues aren't present, but a lot of people need to be on the same page before it comes out. Thats probably the hold up.
It also seems like there's different camps. I could be wrong but I don't remember hearing much from havoc or Alchemist or Twin or lots of the folks super close with P when it dropped. I know Joe the Engineer finished the album and that he and P were super tight, but I couldn't help but wonder about that. I've always thought Hav and Alc planned to drop more Mobb music and maybe the 3rd P and Alc collab album one day as well.

I still think there might be some behind the scenes issues, because aside vague assurances that there will be more music, Havoc and Alchemist don't say much about new music from P, but they do post about P a lot.

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
It also seems like there's different camps. I could be wrong but I don't remember hearing much from havoc or Alchemist or Twin or lots of the folks super close with P when it dropped. I know Joe the Engineer finished the album and that he and P were super tight, but I couldn't help but wonder about that. I've always thought Hav and Alc planned to drop more Mobb music and maybe the 3rd P and Alc collab album one day as well.

I still think there might be some behind the scenes issues, because aside vague assurances that there will be more music, Havoc and Alchemist don't say much about new music from P, but they do post about P a lot.

There is Joe, the family, legal people, so you're right......many different camps. As far as Havoc and Al go, maybe they dont speak on the music because they have no control/say.

REAL6

All Star
Daps

Havoc is working on a new Mobb Deep album now.