Products for thinning African American male hair?

lib123

All Star
Daps
I mean theres definitely some change and some regrowth especially within the first few months Im coming to the end of my 6 month supply.
I fell off documenting like I took some pictures around the start then inconsistently after that.
Same goes with application first few months I was mad consistent then started falling off lmao.

My thin hair is a lot more noticeable when I go weeks without a haircut, and I'm getting to that stage now due to lockdown in the UK so Im gonna take some pics soon and compare it to pics at a similar growth last year.

I would say purely looking in the mirror not as dramatic as the guy I posted lmao I wish.

From my understanding it depends on how far into the balding journey you are, some can use Minoxidil and get good results then some others may not and need Finasteride in addition to get good results.

I think my hair going thin is a result of male pattern baldness in addition not looking after my hair over the years, I wasnt one to be conditioning and greasing my hair my hair course as shyt as a result.

I'm gonna cop another 6 months pack and see not expensive so

Any updates? Any negative side-effects?

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
51c2I6RVa4L._AC_SY580_.jpg

:francis:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
This or Finasteride+Minoxidil (Assuming you are lucky enough to jump on it at the very early stages of your balding)

Anything else is snake oil.

The only permanent solution (assuming you have enough donor hair at the back) is flying to turkey for a Hair transplant.

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
This or Finasteride+Minoxidil (Assuming you are lucky enough to jump on it at the very early stages of your balding)

Anything else is snake oil.

The only permanent solution (assuming you have enough donor hair at the back) is flying to turkey for a Hair transplant.
I've been using Tea Tree oil the past month and I see my hair thickening in the thin spots on my hairline.

I tried Minoxidil but I had bad side effects and quit after Day 3