Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Joined
May 6, 2012
Messages
59,121
Reputation
7,778
Daps
107,912

Stellar Blade TMI​


An interview with the company's CEO and general director about this game has been summarized. The translation may not be accurate.
  • Playtime
  1. If only the main story is played on easy mode : 20-25 hours.
  2. If sub-quests are also completed: 30-35 hours.
  3. If proceeding while collecting all collectibles: more than 40 hours
  • NG+
Hard mode available after the first completion. There is content a plan for NG+.
  • Reason for using the long ponytail style
Due to physical errors, it's not easy to implement long hair. However, it was determined that the long ponytail is a good means to prominently emphasize the action-focused gameplay style.
  • DLC
Efforts were made to include complete content in this game. No separate DLC is currently planned
  • Grotesque enemy design.
The enemies appearing in the game were designed to lack certain parts or to have emphasized appearances. This is because the game's concept is an action game intended for a mature audience, and the enemy design is related to the overall progression of the story. Designed by 3D scanning clay models crafted by a professional artist.
  • Open world
For the main storyline, a linear map and progression approach were applied. However, after arriving at the main city, areas such as the great desert and wasteland are prepared for exploration in a semi-open world manner.
  • Game OST
60% of the game OST was produced in-house, while the remaining 40% was created by the external company Monaca Studio. Monaca Studio is a company founded by the director who participated in the production of the 'NieR: Automata' game OST. However, the director did not directly participate in the production of the OST for this game.
  • Short death scenes
This is intentional. It is expected that there will be many deaths in the latter part of the game, so the scene duration has been made short. Since there is no death penalty, it is hoped that death will be considered a light part of gameplay.
  • BM
Besides the game price, there are no additional business models. All items can be acquired through in-game play. However, in the case of collaborations with certain IPs, there may be paid purchases for specific outfits.
 

OneDeep

Superstar
Joined
Apr 2, 2017
Messages
10,075
Reputation
1,903
Daps
23,829
Reppin
New Orleans
comparison-eve-2019-to-2024-v0-kcjizn5w05sc1.jpeg
 

Mowgli

Veteran
Joined
May 1, 2012
Messages
99,729
Reputation
12,886
Daps
235,023
After playing the demo, I feel like Eve's way too slow. It's crazy when Souls games feel quicker and more responsive. For a character that's supposed to be agile she feels way too rooted imo. The dodge window is all over the place and not being able to block cancel is a weird choice. Hopefully that's rectified in the main game.


Either way, the discourse around this game damn near turned me off to it. People are so redpilled and pornsick that they'll become keyboard warriors to defend a fictional character's asscheek jiggle physics more than going to vote.
Stellar goat. See you next month nihk
 

Mowgli

Veteran
Joined
May 1, 2012
Messages
99,729
Reputation
12,886
Daps
235,023


They are doing their own thing combat wise. I’m not sure why people are so intent on trying to put it in a dmc or souls box. the combat works when you play it on its own terms

Every annoying person who reviews a game complains that a game doesn't play the way they want it to and has tropes they're tired of

While saying they like the game. I'm sure this game will have similar criticisms.
 

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Joined
May 1, 2012
Messages
141,210
Reputation
25,127
Daps
471,610
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Every annoying person who reviews a game complains that a game doesn't play the way they want it to and has tropes they're tired of

While saying they like the game. I'm sure this game will have similar criticisms.
they just want the clicks fam. And no, not giving it to the them.
 
Top