She a robot in a apocalyptic setting fighting monsters :why:

If this game not for you than move on to the next one

Let the people who like this kind of stuff have this one :aicmon:

But all this making me wish I was Sony set:beli:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
i cant believe titties and ass are causing this much of a commotion. i swear this shyt cant be that distracting.:what:

It's not so much that. It's the fact that incel and right wing Twitter have made the game a tentpole for their agenda. Look up the crusade against Sweet Baby, Inc and others who consult on making games more diverse and authentic. But it's just a shytty dogwhistle for "i just want to beat my dikk to game characters and not have to look at "realistic" ones." It's silly. And the super-woke people instead of using the COPIOUS examples of sexy game characters over the last decade, just entrench themselves further with pointless thinkpieces.

I personally think they didn't go far enough with Eve though. She's literally just a robot. I'd prefer something like Bayonetta who's sexy, knows she's sexy and doesn't apologize for being sexy. But to these incel types, an emotionless, uncannily beautiful and opinionless robot is sexier than a character like Bayonetta.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It's not so much that. It's the fact that incel and right wing Twitter have made the game a tentpole for their agenda. Look up the crusade against Sweet Baby, Inc and others who consult on making games more diverse and authentic. But it's just a shytty dogwhistle for "i just want to beat my dikk to game characters and not have to look at "realistic" ones." It's silly. And the super-woke people instead of using the COPIOUS examples of sexy game characters over the last decade, just entrench themselves further with pointless thinkpieces.

I personally think they didn't go far enough with Eve though. She's literally just a robot. I'd prefer something like Bayonetta who's sexy, knows she's sexy and doesn't apologize for being sexy. But to these incel types, an emotionless, uncannily beautiful and opinionless robot is sexier than a character like Bayonetta.

Agree, its bigger than the game, its just more warring derived from gamer gate and now this sweet baby crusade. More japanese and asian specific games are going to be caught up in this.

But on the charactization of Eve, it’s clear they are going for more of a Ghost In The Shell/Major, or EVA route.

tumblr_nvvmn6HU7J1rnvb0co1_500.gif

Rei = Eve, Asuka = Tachy

Last edited:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Agree, its bigger than the game, its just more warring derived from gamer gate and now this sweet baby crusade. More japanese and asian specific games are going to be caught up in this.

But on the charactization of Eve, it’s clear they are going for more of a Ghost In The Shell/Major, or EVA route.

tumblr_nvvmn6HU7J1rnvb0co1_500.gif

Exactly.

Btw, that moment in GITS freaked me the fukk out as a kid. But it also reminds me how DOGshyt modern anime's art style is.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Exactly.

Btw, that moment in GITS freaked me the fukk out as a kid. But it also reminds me how DOGshyt modern anime's art style is.

Thats another reason why this game appeals to me,. It’s going for that late 80’s to mid 90’s anime tone and storytelling. This should would have rang off as an actual anime movie back in the day.

This scene in Akira flipped a switch in my head.

tumblr_n0g5w6kbht1s4wmemo1_400.gif

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Thats another reason why this game appeals to me,. It’s going for that late 80’s to mid 90’s anime tone and storytelling. This should would have rang off as an actual anime movie back in the day.

This scene in Akira flipped a switch in my head.

tumblr_n0g5w6kbht1s4wmemo1_400.gif
AKIRA the GOAT