Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
packwatch-pack.gif
That pack been lit:wow:

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
I mean i know its easy to shyt on this guy but wwes vid packages were the reason they beat wcw and have been fopied endlessly by other media.

Same guy responsible for this shyt did those.wm video recaps were always the best thing he did. I think it was wm 14 first timei realized it. They were like mini movies. He always hyped matches with great videos to recap everything.

All that hbo 24/7 ufc fight shyt in the way they hype stuff is from him/vince doing that

Im suprised aew dont do this. They just throw guys out there most the times no nothing. Bad promotion.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
WWE production was great up until i wanna say...2012. Once he started doing all the shaky cam shyt for the Shield it was a downward slope

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Just wanted to say fukk this guy one more time.

The amount of quality production he robbed from us for the last however many years. Listening to the HHH press conference for night 2 you can tell how happy he is with the production and that buckteeth b*stard being gone. Glad he shouted out the new guy Lee Fitting. You can see the things they are testing.

That Sami shot in the OP, is one. And again before Sami/Gunther.

I love the one-shots :blessed:

fukk you Dunn

Last edited:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
This was the least bothersome tbh
The camera cutting 3 different directions every time someone was throwing a punch pissed me the fukk off

Because they’re missing the punches by miles. Idk why people don’t get that. HD exposes wrestling harder than pre-HD era. The cuts are necessary.