PROTECT BLACK MEN: Milwaukee Police Department molested 74 black men

Wink Beaufield

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Southeast DC
Not surprised at this. Even going outside of law enforcement you can see how demonic these bammas are.

Picture perfect example is Jerry Sandusky. The vast majority of the boys he raped were black. Even set up the Second Mile Foundation as a farm team to attract poor black boys.

dyingonce

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
10.0. 0.3
This is why white people become cops.
The opportunities to hurt and kill black men are too much for them to resist.
you are right,

they get high off of it

they'd trade in all their dogs and trucks to be able to legally hunt blacks especially black men the way their ancestors used to do

dyingonce

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
10.0. 0.3
That's where knowing the difference between them is key.

"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things."

The judgement for these demons will come. Either in this plane of existence or on the days of judgement or both. It will come.
that's real-er than a $100 bill with the line across

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
White men have always had ways of acting out their Black men fetishes. This is just one of many. That department (along with others) should be burned to the ground. You’re not gonna hear a lot about this because there’s non-police white men who have these same fantasies and don’t want the cat out of the bag.

WeWillAllChangeOurStances

Don't Wait, Change Now!
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
This is insane!!!!!!
What the fukkk?? So all these cops doing this are gay????
You can’t call this hetero, no straight man would be okay to put his BARE hands, no gloves, in another man’s butt. I don’t believe that for a second.
These cops HAVE to be gay cops.

Unfortunately, this is not surprising. Knew some folks that got caught up in the stop & frisk days of nypd and had a similar story.
Madness.
This needs to be all over the news.
The media needs to stop focusing on Ye & Kyrie for hurting ppl’s feelings amidst mass sexual abuse.