Protest against the Israel genocide continues to spread after the Columbia University arrest (NYU, U Michigan, Yale, The New School, etc)

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biden is losing swing voters, by having to cater to the far left on this. so if you idiots won't even credit biden for what he just did, then whats the fukking point? he might as well give israel the weapons :yeshrug:

This ain’t want of those Domestic issues he can hide behind Congress. Nah, Warlord, you have unilateral power to take actions to bring Net and Yahoo to heel or make him an international pariah with no friends.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This ain’t want of those Domestic issues he can hide behind Congress. Nah, Warlord, you have unilateral power to take actions to bring Net and Yahoo to heel or make him an international pariah with no friends.
nah, enough is enough. this is ridiculous

go fukkin vote for trump, breh. let us know how that works out. 250 more brett kavanaughs on the federal bench because you'd rather play-act over palestine; i think you're making a great choice

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah, enough is enough. this is ridiculous

go fukkin vote for trump, breh. let us know how that works out. 250 more brett kavanaughs on the federal bench because you'd rather play-act over palestine; i think you're making a great choice

It’s not unreasonable to ask for the Warlord to use his immense power to end a genocide and ethnic cleansing that we made possible in the first place.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s not unreasonable to ask for the Warlord to use his immense power to end a genocide and ethnic cleansing that we made possible in the first place.
he did use his power, by witholding congressionally approved aid, which is ironically the same thing trump was impeached for. you have zero appreciation for it

just go fukking vote for trump, breh. i respect it. hell, at least trump's judges will keep some of your "ilk" out of women's sports :scusthov:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, Biden wants Trump to win, because he is intentionally sabotaging his reelection over this issue.
Biden has to appeal to 51% of the country, clown. not just the Purple-Haired fakkit Society on college campuses. so yes, what biden just did by witholding aid to israel was a political sacrifice that hurts him with swing voters

but you, also, should just stop bytching, and start supporting trump. i think you're making a great decision, that will advance most of your political wants and goals

here's what your new candidate Trump is doing, with your support:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, Biden wants Trump to win, because he is intentionally sabotaging his reelection over this issue.
by the way, i like the cowardice displayed here, by not owning the fact that you're staying home or voting for trump, it's "biden wants to lose" :dead:

absolutely pathetic