Q’Aron Rodgers goes mask off MAGA; suggests the election was stolen

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
No libertarians want the government to stay out of people's lives in business with free markets and personal like legalizing drugs. Conservatives want free markets but they want the government all up in your shyt personally.
Nah Libertarians are republicans pretending to be liberial in certain polices (rand paul)

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Quote from 2016

Brady skipped the Patriots visit to the White House in 2017 & Gisele tweeted out about an anti-Trump protest on the visit date. Patriots skipped the visit in 2019.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...est-on-day-tom-brady-skips-white-house-visit/

Gisele was sharing all sorts of pro-Biden election stuff during the run up to the election. And don't forget how Brady actually went to the Super Bowl visit with Biden and made a joke about Trump.

No offense but you seem naive as fukk. Brady is ALL about image. When the cameras are on he is "on". Whatever is in the background represents his "brand". He knew exactly what he was doing with that hat in the background.

At the least, he got paid (millions of dollars at the minimum) to have that hat in the background and didn't care about Trump politics.

At the worst, he was virtual signaling the Trump supporters saying "I am you and I support Donald Trump for president"

He has to be a Republican, he makes too much money.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Nah Libertarians are republicans pretending to be liberial in certain polices (rand paul)
Fiscally conservative socially liberal. They aren't republicans really. Republicans aren't really out there talking about let people do what they want legally if they aren't harming others. Republicans want a war on drugs for example. Republicans don't want prostitution legalized. Republicans want gay marriage banned. Libertarians don't want any of those republican positions.

That Singer Guy...

TiMeLeSs Moderator
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Knoxville, Tn
This white supremacist mod still around?

Show me any white supremacists post I've ever made you piece of sh*t.

You guys gotta make up shyt because most of y'all are scared ass little cacs running around spreading Biden propaganda to this board. Find one post or keep my name out of your bytch ass mouth :feedme:.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Show me any white supremacists post I've ever made you piece of sh*t.

You guys gotta make up shyt because most of y'all are scared ass little cacs running around spreading Biden propaganda to this board. Find one post or keep my name out of your bytch ass mouth :feedme:.

Bro you are talking reckless. Don't let this little online powertrip get to your head.