Quarantine got Trav losing it. Dry snitching on ig live LOL

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
nothing you're saying refutes any point that I made, my point is its not 50s fault that banks isnt bigger than what he is when banks has had a whole decade to push harder as a solo entity and chose to do the bare minimum, and that's fine

im clearly responding to the people who have blamed 50 for banks not having the career that they wished he would have had, and putting the responsibility solely on banks because of the fact of what you said... he's content with underachieving

but that still doesnt excuse not having a whole decades worth of music released not available on streaming services for his fans to properly listen to
I don’t think anyone’s blamed 50 for banks not having a bigger career...

What I have seen people blame 50 for is his pointless beefs which definitely segregated gunit artists from the rest of the game, for a long time on some us vs them shyt.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
I don’t think anyone’s blamed 50 for banks not having a bigger career...

What I have seen people blame 50 for is his pointless beefs which definitely segregated gunit artists from the rest of the game, for a long time on some us vs them shyt.
this thread is full of "50 never wanted to see nikkas bigger than him" and "50 beefing with everybody stunted banks' growth because he couldnt work with other artists".. that is blaming 50 and its a false narrative

like somebody pointed out dudes like juelz/jada etc had unlimited access to connections and features and it didnt mean jack shyt in the end because nikkas simply dont have that drive and it wouldve been the same for lloyd banks whether 50 beefed with dudes or not

not to mention, 50 squashed most of those beefs by like 2009, Start It Up & Beamer Benz or Bentley were hits and Banks had a chance to revive his superstar status in the 2010s with access to some of the biggest artists in the game and he simply chose not to, thats not 50s fault

Shoulda shot videos to the shyt he did with Kanye, Eminem, Fab, Schoolboy Q, ASAP Rocky, Styles, Jada etc but he didnt because he doesnt care:yeshrug:

Last edited:

L $ C

Superstar
Daps
this thread is full of "50 never wanted to see nikkas bigger than him" and "50 beefing with everybody stunted banks' growth because he couldnt work with other artists".. that is blaming 50 and its a false narrative

like somebody pointed out dudes like juelz/jada etc had unlimited access to connections and features and it didnt mean jack shyt in the end because nikkas simply dont have that drive and it wouldve been the same for lloyd banks whether 50 beefed with dudes or not

not to mention, 50 squashed most of those beefs by like 2009, Start It Up & Beamer Benz or Bentley were hits and Banks had a chance to revive his superstar status in the 2010s with access to some of the biggest artists in the game and he simply chose not to, thats not 50s fault

Shoulda shot videos to the shyt he did with Kanye, Eminem, Fab, Schoolboy Q, ASAP Rocky, Styles, Jada etc but he didnt because he doesnt care:yeshrug:
all big facts