Question For Tunnel Posters About Getting Your Music Heard.

KnowDatImReal

Banned
Daps
Hi.

I have a question about how to get my music heard.

I have a soundcloud and a bandcamp.

What way and how is it possible to get alot of listens from listeners for your soundcloud or bandcamp online?

I would like to know websites that I could post my soundcloud or bandcamp to get plays for my instrumental tracks

Thanks

Knowdatimreal

Last edited:

producingfire

Music Producer
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Hi.

I have a question about how to get my music heard.

I have a soundcloud and a bandcamp.

What way and how is it possible is it possible to get alot of listens from listeners for your soundcloud or bandcamp online?

I would like to know websites that I could post my soundcloud or bandcamp to get plays for my instrumental tracks

Thanks

Knowdatimreal
Social media, building a following on the platform of your choice through posting, networking there and ads. The best way is building an email list of listeners. That way you OWN the traffic. Social media sites cane come and go, but an email list of fans and supporters lasts forever. Now people are even collecting phone numbers of fans as the open rate on a text message is 90%. Advertisement though is by far the quickest way of getting your material out to a listening audience.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Get distrokid and get your music on Spotify and the other markets.

Also social media.

Me to promote my music I made some videos going into the process of how I made the song...I also had some tutorials on beat making using the MPC LIVE.