Questions for those of you that have a patreon, or are subscribed to somebody's patreon

InterestedNow

Rookie
Daps
For those of you that have a YouTube channel and a PATREON set up where you allow your patrons early access or exclusive access to some videos, how do you go about doing it? I figure that if you don't have that many monthly patrons, you can just manually make it so that the exclusive videos are only available to those patrons, but if you have hundreds or thousands of patrons, what the most efficient way to make the exclusive videos available ONLY to your patrons (or make the regular videos available to your patrons a few days early).

Does it make more sense to have your general video content available to everyone on YouTube, but to then have your "exclusive content" sent via a Vimeo or Daily Motion link that is somehow only reserved for that paying monthly subscriber? (I know that even those videos can be leaked, but that takes like an extra step).

For those of you that actually subscribe to your favorite creator's PATREON and are in a tier where you receive access to exclusives (or early videos), how is it delivered to you? Do you get it in your email inbox in a link, or what method is used?

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I left the Patreon I was subscribed to, but AFAIK, the way they got their videos out to paying members is to either

a) Post unlisted YouTube videos so they won't show up unless you are given the link
b) Email certain tiers the link
c) Create a post on the Patreon with the video link that is only accessible to certain tiers.
d) Livestream videos and only share the link with certain tiers