R.I.P. Melyeah, coli brehs, we gotta take care of our health. BM dying out here

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Yeah I met someone who was a vegetarian her whole life, always stayed in the gym and lived a simple stress free life.

Suffered a stroke and a heart attack.

Still alive but disabled.

Has to be the food.

I remember watching a segment about America's "organic food" is BS and is all marketing. They interviewed this man from Mexico who's over 100. Still farming, moves like a middle aged man and still rides a horse like it's nothing.

It all came down to his diet. All he ate was freshly prepared corn tortillas, beans, rice and fresh veggies grown in their garden. All day everyday.

Didn't Michael Clarke Duncan have his heart attack after becoming vegan too? It's getting to the point that I don't trust any dietary advice I see promoted anywhere.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Didn't Michael Clarke Duncan have his heart attack after becoming vegan too? It's getting to the point that I don't trust any dietary advice I see promoted anywhere.

Can't trust any food made in this country anymore but what can we do? Unless we start growing our own shyt.

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
Whaaaaat.. Goddamn. You couldnt miss him if you posted on sohh. One of the kings of the original coli. I noticed his absence some time ago.

Rip mel. Hope ya get yes in heaven.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Diet isnt the only thing that factors into heart issues. It also comes down to genetics. I remember bout a decade ago a kid was playing ball at the ymca, dropped dead of heart failure at 13 years old. No prior issues before hand but it ran in the family. Far as Clarke, dude was a gym head so you know he spent years smashing calories plus who knows whether he did roids or not, factor in potential genetics....also folks dont realize you gotta get your cholesterol levels in check early because if you wait too long, the damage will have already been done and your heart pretty much becomes a ticking time bomb due to artery cloggage and such. This is a huge killer of pro wrestlers.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
RIP, far too young. Was a great person to bullshyt with on SOHH, loved his Syracuse. I hope wish nothing but the best for his family, married for only 16 months, tragic, but glad he and his wife had even that time together. I hope he left feeling fulfilled. Didn’t know him on a personal level, but just from his posting, journalism was his passion, and glad he got to work in the field that he loved. Glad :salute:gave him one in his lifetime.