R.Kelly live at V75 Chicago(Gettin nothin but love from hoes)1/10/19 Edit: Somebody called 12

concise

Veteran
Daps
:jbhmm: That’s interesting breh.

Care to elaborate?

There was an interview where he said "follow the women (or cater to them musically?) and the nikkas will follow you"
can't seem to find it but it used to be nikkas' excuse for making shytty girl songs and being street simps.

starts at 4:10

https://www.vice.com/en_au/article/gqkqz3/tupac-biggie-friends-to-foes
Tupac claimed to have directly influenced Biggie's style. "I used to tell the nikka, 'If you want to make your money, you have to rap for the bytches. Do not rap for the nikkas,' " he said. "The bytches will buy your records, and the nikkas want what the bytches want." As proof that Biggie had heeded his advice, Tupac cited the difference between his early track, the aggressive "Party and Bullshyt," and softer songs from his debut Ready to Die like "Big Poppa," which appealed more to the ladies: "Soon as he buy that wine, I just creep up from behind / And ask what your interests are, who you be with?"

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
giphy.gif

They had they chance to get Kelly and lost.

I know this might sound fukked up, but Bill Cosby fukked up by being too "goody-goody", so a lot of people wanted to see him taken down because he was so smug, but R. Kelly has always been openly a piece of shyt, so people don't expect more for him.:yeshrug:

Lambaste the shiitbergs out of me but oh well...

Lady Gaga and Kell's DO What You Want has always been a personal fav of mines... most def an excellent form of pleasure for the guilty aural conscious.

That part when R. Goes...

"like we don't give a FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!"

That shiit always gets a chuckle out of me in the whip. lol

MMG Interracial Remix.

Last edited:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
"Black men ain't protecting the women from R. Kelly"

You can't protect someone from something they desire and choose to participate in.

This negro should have been off the streets after the tape of him dropped and he went to court and people should have stayed away from his concerts, but this just goes to show you that character doesn't matter. As long as he makes hot music, people will show up and tell you you're 'hating' when you call his behavior out. AFTER these women don't get the instant come up they expect, then they'll proclaim to be sex slaves who were brain washed by him.

THIS
THIS
THIS

im watching this documentary and listening to 90% of these stories like :stopitslime:

***bumps SLOW DANCE***