Racist meltdown after EX calls his dikk wack and leaves him for a Black Man.

deeznutzz

speaking truth #antic00ns
Daps
already posted

becky was well rid and this brotha got a psycho cracka on his nuts over some bland white p*ssy. the chick’s picture was posted she ain’t cute and got no lips...crazy racist ex stalkin u just for her....nahhh. don’t feel bad for the nikka with whatever happens to him

Spuffy

regrets, recriminations
Daps
already posted

becky was well rid and this brotha got a psycho cracka on his nuts over some bland white p*ssy. the chick’s picture was posted she ain’t cute and got no lips...crazy racist ex stalkin u just for her....nahhh. don’t feel bad for the nikka with whatever happens to him
Link?

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
already posted

Lol, you are not Black...Give this damn caricature a rest weirdo.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
already posted

Damn. How do I miss these threads?

deeznutzz

speaking truth #antic00ns
Daps
nikkas in here still wounded after i called them out for being c00ns months ago:mjlol:

Daps
I was like :blessed: but after readin some comments:patrice:.......

That p*ssy ain't even worf gettin into no fonk over specially not with no dude that that looks crazy as cat shyt like that. nikka need to step back and say.......I'm cool.