Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn

"Most skilled era ever" :unimpressed:
Previous eras would've looked far more skilled than they did if the refs let them constantly cheat with carries and travels like they do now
This shyt wasn't even subtle

Disgusting.
Again, I don't think this is a Hali problem, it's a current NBA problem. But, damn, how do they not call this shyt.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
you need another man to tell you not to do crack? :gucci:

crashing out is what got Monk back on track. playing for his job for a full year is what got him focused not some arbitrary shyt
What got him there? You can't just ignore a youngin's mental state while also giving them bags of money, that's irresponsible as hell and is exactly what I mean :mjlol: that organization will never turn around until they learn how to actually develop professionals.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
What got him there? You can't just ignore a youngin's mental state while also giving them bags of money, that's irresponsible as hell and is exactly what I mean :mjlol: that organization will never turn around until they learn how to actually develop professionals.
okay so why ain't everyone in a rough patch doing crack :dahell: you ain't ready to say each draft pick is a bag away from breaking out the aluminum foil and of course you shouldn't.

like give that man his credit for crashing out, getting his shyt back together, and realizing he was the main person in the way of his own success. everybody in charlotte wanted monk to succeed.

and for all the low effort "the organization" stuff that gets attributed to guys that likely would've flamed out anywhere, there's guys like shaun livingston or jeremy lin who would've never bounced back unless they were given the time and patience to do it.

biyombo been a legit continental ambassador for over a decade and he wasn't doing lines with monk imagine that :dead:

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
might check that page to see if he tellin them youngsters how to post entry pass as well.

Breh in high school our big man (which was 6'3 to be honest) would never put his body on the defender!!! They just standing beside each other with his hand up. :sadcam:

This about to be a damn turnover :snoop:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

"WE HAD JUST PLAYED MICHAEL JORDAN.
I KNOW HE WASN'T MICHAEL JORDAN
AT THE TIME.
THEN WE HAD THE PACERS IN
THE CONFERENCE FINALS"

- SHAQ JUST NOW ON TV

:mjlol:SHAQ DOESN'T EVEN
COUNT THAT MAGIC WIN
OVER THE BULLS
:devil:
:evil:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
A Minnesota/Indiana Final with both teams led by American stars is David Sterns worst nightmare come true

I’m praying for it