Rappers who caused their own murder

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
Nipsey Hussle- called a gang banger with diagnosed mental issues a snitch, probably trying to embarrass him in front of others

Pop Smoke - letting homies take pictures of addresses

Young Dolph - beefing with dudes when you're making good money

Juice WRLD - swallowing an excessive amount of pills to avoid being caught by police

XXXtentacion - overall bad energy and building a reputation of being an issue, fighting, beefing or it could just be the fact he wouldn't let them get the bag

DMX - Drugs

2Pac - similar situation to XXX, unnecessary tough guy rep that led to him getting pressed and murdered

Was Dolph purposely beefing with the opps?

Pillmattic

Banned
Daps
Drakeo - I liked dudes music but as soon as I heard ingleweird I knew his days where numbered (I know the song was aimed at certain rappers) but your still living in LA moving around?

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Nipsey Hussle- called a gang banger with diagnosed mental issues a snitch, probably trying to embarrass him in front of others

Pop Smoke - letting homies take pictures of addresses

Young Dolph - beefing with dudes when you're making good money

Juice WRLD - swallowing an excessive amount of pills to avoid being caught by police

XXXtentacion - overall bad energy and building a reputation of being an issue, fighting, beefing or it could just be the fact he wouldn't let them get the bag

DMX - Drugs

2Pac - similar situation to XXX, unnecessary tough guy rep that led to him getting pressed and murdered
I thought Dolph got killed bc he picked a side in memphis street gang beef?