Rate: Ho Chi Minh City

• Total voters

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
HCMC is cool, I've been twice and I'd go back. Vietnam in general is SUPER CHEAP :blessed:
English is hit and miss, but there's so much tourism in Saigon, you'll be straight when it comes to finding your way around and eating at restaurants.
The food is amazing :wow: weather is amazing, and everything (transportation, lodging, entertainment)is ridiculously affordable
Downsides: its uncomfortably overcrowded and pretty dirty. Traffic is a fukking nightmare, and well, their city infrastructure is pretty unregulated and unsafe. They had powerline wires just hanging loose on one street i was on :dahell:.
The women are...meh. hit and miss. There are some vietnamese BADDIES out there but most of them look pretty generic. The foreigner/backpacker scene is very welcoming and those folks know how to party :wow:
I'd recommend it if you get a chance to go, but as far as Vietnam goes, Hanoi and Hoi An are more fun and accessible, if you don't want to be too adventurous. 7/10

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
Used after the reunification of Vietnam. Changed the name to Ho Chi Minh to honor the Viet leader. However, some Vietnamese still use Saigon etc.

Yeah Vietnamese folks call it Saigon, mostly everyone else calls it HCMC tho, even though the damn airport code is still SGN :mjlol:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
How the fukk is Rio, Cape Town, Joburg, Bangkok, Berlin, or Shanghai NOT in the top 10 but fukking Lagos and San Juan are?? Is this a joke? And why the hell is Addis Ababa(and I stayed there for MORE than 2 weeks btw) ranked so damn high? No way should that city be that high. And how the hell is Kinshasa over Mexico City?? The international city leaderboard is trash. And of course anime nikka nerds put Tokyo at number 1 lol.

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
How the fukk is Rio, Cape Town, Joburg, Bangkok, Berlin, or Shanghai NOT in the top 10 but fukking Lagos and San Juan are?? Is this a joke? And why the hell is Addis Ababa(and I stayed there for MORE than 2 weeks btw) ranked so damn high? No way should that city be that high. And how the hell is Kinshasa over Mexico City?? The international city leaderboard is trash. And of course anime nikka nerds put Tokyo at number 1 lol.
Everyone’s experience is different. Just because you liked those cities doesn’t mean that others do as well.