Rate this HBCU Day 7: Huston-Tillotson University

How would you rate Huston-Tillotson University?

• 1 (If there are no other options...)

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • 5 (It works)

Votes: 1 25.0%

Votes: 1 25.0%

• 10 (Premier institution of Black Excellence)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
With all due respect, you read more into the last post more than what was written. What I wrote was that they serve their role and purpose well. By many metrics. In the past, and in the present day.
Alumni and outsiders would say this, despite the real criticisms and shortcomings they would voice.

"Leaps and bounds better" is something that you said, and that you question.
But based on what the size and intended purpose/function of a school is , you can judge them by different metrics and see what the track record and trajectory is. Can see who is serving their function/purpose and who is not.

Adapt or die. Old school ways, nepotism, corruption , and limited vision by leaders will lead to the contraction and demise of schools in the future.
I get what you are getting back, i guess for me, some people see howard and just crown them, without acknowledging all the other schools that are just as good minus the clout

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
I consider myself very well versed in HBCUs and I can honestly say I never knew this school existed until right now.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
but the HBCU mission is not just to serve the top tier Black folks.
The agriculture & manufacturing schools maybe, but the talented 10th philosophy has always been in effect in most HBCUs that can afford to be selective.