[RBE] Math Hoffa vs. Hollow Da Don

Who won?

• Total voters

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, um, Hollow has had PLENTY of underwhelming performances that his stans simply sweep under the rug breh.
i feel you, more so lately imo ars,jjdd,math. i never had him as the single goat or anything but hes on my mt rushmore career wise but difference of opinion is cool. if stans gave you shyt i get it

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Just watched this for the first time. Can't call it because the crowd was obviously biased for Math. I think this is why I stopped watching big battles

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just watched this for the first time. Can't call it because the crowd was obviously biased for Math. I think this is why I stopped watching big battles

I thought material wise (Which should be all that f'n matters but I digress) it could go either way. I'm with you too, nothing discourages me from watching battles more than crowds, I hate crowds man, smh, hope it goes back to the damn near empty rooms like during Covid's peak.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Look at Hollow's face and body language. He knows he died. Not sure what he said that can beat any of that death he caught. Math destroyed any aura he had.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Look at Hollow's face and body language. He knows he died. Not sure what he said that can beat any of that death he caught. Math destroyed any aura he had.
And you're sure that that had to do with what Math was saying vs Hollow knowing that he was losing in the building?

Hollow always looks like that when he can't control the crowd in his favor. Doesn't mean he clearly lost

TripleAgent

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
And you're sure that that had to do with what Math was saying vs Hollow knowing that he was losing in the building?

Hollow always looks like that when he can't control the crowd in his favor. Doesn't mean he clearly lost
The criwd wasn't fukking with him vecause he's been exposed as a weirdo, fiend and scammer. Math isn't the most popular like that. He got washed. He looked like he wanted to run or something when them guys he stole from showed up. He's never looked like that before. Worse loss of his career by far, and massive stock drop. His career was never the same. The only thing aince people cared about truly was the 2 on 2, and that was everyone wanting to see what Lux does. He's also lucky Surf and his dikk suckers have this artificial hate for Math going over the culture, because the beating he took would be morr prevalent and come up more.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
The criwd wasn't fukking with him vecause he's been exposed as a weirdo, fiend and scammer. Math isn't the most popular like that. He got washed. He looked like he wanted to run or something when them guys he stole from showed up. He's never looked like that before. Worse loss of his career by far, and massive stock drop. His career was never the same. The only thing aince people cared about truly was the 2 on 2, and that was everyone wanting to see what Lux does. He's also lucky Surf and his dikk suckers have this artificial hate for Math going over the culture, because the beating he took would be morr prevalent and come up more.
I'm not reading all this. nikkas in the crowd were getting gassed over ok at best lines from Math. Hollow had some lines that were better than shyt nikkas was gassing and got silence. Idgaf what Hollow was exposed as prior to the battle, I'm trying to judge the battle itself and the atmosphere just made it to difficult to judge properly. I'm not shifting from that stance

TripleAgent

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I'm not reading all this. nikkas in the crowd were getting gassed over ok at best lines from Math. Hollow had some lines that were better than shyt nikkas was gassing and got silence. Idgaf what Hollow was exposed as prior to the battle, I'm trying to judge the battle itself and the atmosphere just made it to difficult to judge properly. I'm not shifting from that stance
It wasn't gas, it was an execution. Sounds like you don’t like that your man got cooked badly.:yeshrug: