RBE Presents Lift His Soul Reloaded September 4th Live on PPV

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
You fukking lie, bro. That was no clear wash at all. No 3-0 on either side. None of that. I don't think you were watching the same battle if you saying that. One can punch that consistently and the other has way more schemes mixed in with humor. They do what they do best.

Bruh Charlie was terrible. Not one bar was better than i kept the ski mask and did a whole nother scheme with it. His style is just too old man, I couldn't help but think he came right out a time machine.

I don't even know who the fukk they were chanting 3-0 for since the crowd barely reacted to Charlie. That shyt really did confuse me.

Regardless of that bigg k needs to step it up or he's about to be coming out of that same time machine.

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
Bruh Charlie was terrible. Not one bar was better than i kept the ski mask and did a whole nother scheme with it. His style is just too old man, I couldn't help but think he came right out a time machine.

I don't even know who the fukk they were chanting 3-0 for since the crowd barely reacted to Charlie. That shyt really did confuse me.

Regardless of that bigg k needs to step it up or he's about to be coming out of that same time machine.
Bigg K is a stubborn white boy set in his ways, who uses 'like' every other bar.

Whether out of necessity or sincere admiration, ARP keeps him in good favor. He somehow managed to main event this card. He has good lines every battle and is rarely embarrassed on stage. I think he's content with that.

You either fukk with him or not at this point :yeshrug:

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps

Ok let’s say Clips started doing something that was “in” now as far as you’re concerned…the fukking fans would eat him alive again and complain. I don’t always give Clips a win but one thing I give him is he always does what works for him and that’s what his following fukks with. Same with K. My only problem with K is he acts like punching like he does can win every battle. He somewhat battled Clips the same he did with JJDD which wasn’t a clear win for him either. So if anything it comes to really being debatable because they both have strengths they utilized in this battle.