RBE - Social Distance Battle: Bigg K vs Floss Da Boss

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
:mjlol: at Bigg K hyping himself up after each haymaker in those other vids.
And they were on point too.
I like Floss Da Boss but yeah he clearly loss that. Did like that Rhonda Rousey line tho.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
* Brian Kent, 18, of North Avenue, in Commercial Township, and David J. Green, 19, of Panther Road, in Vineland, for one count of one count of first-degree robbery, one count of second-degree burglary, one count of fourth-degree theft, one count of third-degree unlawful possession of a weapon — an airsoft handgun — one count of second-degree possession of a weapon for an unlawful purpose and one count of second-degree conspiracy.

Cumberland County indictments include robbery with airsoft gun

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
* Brian Kent, 18, of North Avenue, in Commercial Township, and David J. Green, 19, of Panther Road, in Vineland, for one count of one count of first-degree robbery, one count of second-degree burglary, one count of fourth-degree theft, one count of third-degree unlawful possession of a weapon — an airsoft handgun — one count of second-degree possession of a weapon for an unlawful purpose and one count of second-degree conspiracy.

h5nTbxw.gif

Curioser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He’d die if he came in my crib with that BS...