Real Bad Man responds to accusations of stolen beats after 2 tracks were removed from new album with Elcamino

LevelUp

🧞πŸͺ” π™π™π™š π™‚π™šπ™£π™žπ™š 𝙀𝙛 π™©π™π™š 𝙇𝙖𝙒π™₯ 🧞πŸͺ”
Daps
On friday Real Bad Man & Elcamino released their new album "The Game Is The Game". Later that day a producer by the name of SPGBamm_ accused Real Bad Man of stealing 2 of his beats and using them on the album. Yesterday, both of these songs were removed from Spotify. For comparison, here are the 2 songs off Elcamino's album, and the beats posted on SPG's youtube channel:

Real Bad Man response

alright, I need to get this out here before the conversation goes on longer than it needs too. I don't want this claim to get out of hand. first off, no work was stolen. I don't need to steal beats. I've been making beats for 20+ years and stealing beats goes against my work ethic. This is a first for me.

The CLAIMER DM'd me last night and earlier today. He informed me that he sent Camino beats "then like a week later the album came out." Just to put that into perspective...he's claiming two of the beats he sent Camino were taken ("stolen") and remade into new beats (drums, bass, and other elements added) with vocals recorded, a sung chorus recorded, songs were mixed, mastered, uploaded to all the DSPs, artwork was created and a music video was shot, edited all within a week!

This CAMINO album was started in September 24, 2022, the song MELROSE was one of the first songs recorded. We have all the session files with dates and the songs. Camino's verse for Champagne Pisses was recorded in Sept 2022 also, then the Benny verse was added in May 2023. All of these songs were completely finished (and mixed) before the Claimer even made these beats. All of the files have dates on them.

I'm pissed because this is a big waste of time and the two songs have been taken down from Spotify over a false claim.

I've listened to the beats in question on YouTube...and the Champagne Pisses isn't the same sample, so I don't even understand that claim at all. But Melrose IS the same sample. He made a beat (badly and poorly chopped in my opinion) with the same sample I used. That happens all the time in sample based music. It's been happening since the beginning of making rap music. But I made the MELROSE beat way before he did, and used other sections of the original sample that he did not....so for me to take his beat and steal it...how did I get those other sections??? I would've had to have had the same record!

Also, today with some google searching, I discovered the sample from MELROSE has been used multiple time before I did...and before the Claimer did a month or 2 ago.....and that's what happens when you make sample based music. It's not the first time that's happened, and it probably won't be the last.

I don't like going on to reddit and reading this type of shyt. So I wanted to get all of this out before the false claims are believed to be truth. Appreciate all the positive comments about my records...new Boldy coming this year...