Real talk: Romney's campaign be talking some magical bull

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
they make it sound like this guy is just gonna take office day one and all these magical jobs are gonna sprout up just cause he used to work in private equity. have they really detailed anything? most of what i hear is Obama never worked in the private sector he doesn't understand the economy but Romney has private sector experience he'll get Americans back to work.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Didn't Obama promise the same thing?
i thought Obama promised to turn things around which things have turned around. his rival is arguing that it hasn't turned around fast enough.

Obama set out to get Bin Ladin and got him. He set out to reform health care and did it even if they wanna undo it. he set out to turn the economy around and there's been several months of consecutive job growth. given what he was handed the guy has done an ok job. i'm not saying he was the magical change he talked about but he's been alright.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
i thought Obama promised to turn things around which things have turned around. his rival is arguing that it hasn't turned around fast enough.

Obama set out to get Bin Ladin and got him. He set out to reform health care and did it even if they wanna undo it. he set out to turn the economy around and there's been several months of consecutive job growth. given what he was handed the guy has done an ok job. i'm not saying he was the magical change he talked about but he's been alright.

Obama said all sorts of bullshyt while running for president, that is what candidates do: make nebulous declarations about how they will make everything better while giving either no concrete answers as to how or just using vagueries to cloud the issue. Romney being the unoriginal nerd he is, is just following the established rule book.
And Obama didn't reform healthcare...he made some weak ass changes to health insurance (the few positives of ObamaCare could have been stuck into any bill or done as an executive order instead of this beuracratic monstrosity that in the end will benefit the insurance companies more than anyone else) and there is a difference between the two. And the economy still sucks balls which is why his campaign tries not to talk about it that much.

Daps
they make it sound like this guy is just gonna take office day one and all these magical jobs are gonna sprout up just cause he used to work in private equity. have they really detailed anything? most of what i hear is Obama never worked in the private sector he doesn't understand the economy but Romney has private sector experience he'll get Americans back to work.

Private sector experience tells me that someone has practical knowledge. Sometimes you just need someone who understands that money doesn't grow on trees. It's really that simple.

Obama never really had to prove himself. He won't even show his academic records to the public. That tells me a whole lot.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Private sector experience tells me that someone has practical knowledge. Sometimes you just need someone who understands that money doesn't grow on trees. It's really that simple.

Obama never really had to prove himself. He won't even show his academic records to the public. That tells me a whole lot.

Governing is completely different from running a business enterprise. Just ask the last MBA president.