'Real Time with Bill Maher' is so awful now

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
He's an insufferable douche now and I'm somebody that used to watch his show every week but he had Trump pinned from day 1, can't take that away from him
I hate to say it, but his evolution to this always apparent. I used to watch him back in the Politically Incorrect days as a high schooler because I always enjoyed the talk show format and political discourse. But he always seemed like the try-hard cool white boy that would occasionally edge how cool he could be by testing the limits of what he could say around certain folks.

That house n*gga backlash was when he turned heel because he realized he couldn't just say any old thing and people would yuck it up with him afterwards. I 100% believe some of his black friends let him say n*gga around them and he got comfortable enough that he felt like he could set it anywhere under any circumstance.

But to reiterate, he's always been spot on about Trump. 2 things can be true.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Bill Maher has been shytting on young people ever since he put himself on that summer jam screen with the “I’m a house ******” joke.

Young progressives are now his number one target even though they don’t pose any real threat to society aside from annoying people with virtual signaling. Meanwhile, he often ignores the teal threat posed by the rise of Trumpism and the right wing in this country.
And when Ice Cube called him out on the n word and he was shook. that he and several others in mainstream media think there is an equivalent between the woke stuff and actual fascism brewing in a country that has a history of white supremacy so staunch nazis took notes shows that your country is going to the shytter and fast