Realistically, you trying to stay in America?

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
I really can’t see myself spending many more years in this matrix man…:mjcry:

If you are coming to the UK don't forget to pack assorted zombie knives.

vHCq43O.png

actually Immigration of skilled workers to Germany on the rise

"
Bertelsmann Foundation published a study stating that immigration of skilled workers to Germany is on the rise. 545,000 people moved to Germany in 2017 from non-EU countries. 7% of these people were skilled workers. In 2015, there were just 3% of skilled workers among all the migrants from non-EU countries to Germany.

The main source countries (non-EU) for skilled workers in Germany are:
  1. India
  2. China
  3. The USA
  4. Serbia
  5. Bosnia and Herzegovina
"

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
-Nordic countries are seriously difficult to immigrate into and they don't hire black people for professional jobs
(my brother was there for school and said he only saw black and brown people working at restaurants, he knew black Africans and Brazilians who had their bachelors and were getting a masters because they didn't want to work menial jobs; one of them married a white woman and she left him after she realized he couldn't get gainful employment).

there are degress to that depending on country

:takedat:sweden >>>>>> :francis:norway > :scust:denmark > :picard: finland > :mjpls:estonia / latvia / lithuania

iceland? :yeshrug:

also I think you might have more success as an english speaking foreign expat in sweden at least.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Nah, fam. You'd have to find a place where you as an American wouldn't stand out, be socially ostracized, and/or looked at as a lick.

Then out of those options, you'd have to find a place where you wouldn't be looked down upon just for being black...and that's before you get into the other qualifications like cost of living, healthcare, quality of life, etc.

That 2nd paragraph alone puts you at about 10-15 nations out of the hundreds on this earth.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Been contemplating, I just legit don't know where I would go. Everywhere is either the same type time as the US or it's going to be an uphill battle for economic and social improvement.