Red and Blue Pill Discuss A Segment Of How Puff Wasn't Able To End Lil' Kim's Career

Murkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Tha Grizzle State
You know, certain things in this industry of Hip-Hop are almost esoteric when you ask yourself oblivious shyt like:

":jbhmm: If all these artists been screwed over by (so-and-so record label exec) one-by-one on the same roster, how did they ("X" = exception to the rule) avoid the same fate despite being susceptible too?"

There's a lot of rappers who rest right now in an "industry graveyard", who's careers will never see the light of day, NOT because of artists having successful careers, - but due to the CEO's putting their smelly, 1,000-2,000 $ dress shoes feet on those frail necks. Jigglypuff:takedat: Faggy has a long "Rap sheet" of rappers he either literally could've gave postponed AIDS, figuratively fukked over in contract, threatened with street force, or withholding songwriting royalties: Ma$e, King Los-er, Pharoahe Monch, all of Junior M.A.F.I.A. (funny because I wonder why if that's why "Biggie" was named that), etc.

But has it occurred to anyone how when Biggie got his turn, somehow Kim had the most successful career post-Bad Boy decline?
Puffy couldn't blackball, or manipulate her like he did everyone else on Big's roster for damn good reason
. At the 29:31 mark of the video

Red Pill: "Clive Davis was in the background, Puffy was an intern, you know what I'm sayin'? So Clive - I MEAN Andre is getting abused, Andre starts abusing Puff. They start 'raping' Jodeci, Mary, and everybody else they had under management, you feel me? He gets big and rapes Big's publishing, you understand? I had just seen a report where UH....The bodyguard he did something updated on MWreckx channel. Where he was like "YO! PUFF DIDN'T KNOW THAT BIG WAS WRITING FOR KIM, cause Biggie had to keep that secret, because Puff owned Big's publishing (hence why that's the only reason Kim is the only Bad Boy affiliated artist to not have her career jeopardized by Puffy. She avoided his usual industry tactics to destroy a rapper's long-term success).

So all this talk about them being so "powerful, a force to be reckoned with in Hip-Hop" can stop here because Puffy and Clive made the circumstances for a GOAT like Biggie compromise Kim's career, TO SAVE HIS OWN ASS! Kim got sodomized by everybody one way or another her entire career, and even with Biggie's plan, Puffy still set that into motion years in advance.

Someone who "loved you" too would technically be having your kids (Fai - scratch that Jan Jackson, S/O to @Rekkapryde for the correction) at least had a daughter with the nikka), not fukk up your integrity as an artist for the sake of their reputation, and let his crew run a train from the front end to your caboose.
:sas2:

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
(Faith at least had a daughter with the nikka)

booker-t.gif

WHEN WAS DIS? :dahell:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:yeshrug: She was never signed to bad boy tho. So he had no paper work on her

Puff owned big publishing so he was entitled to all of the publishing royalties by crook from Kim in the big era.
That is why gw is a term.
As it was used to hide.
or, it was used to be kept secretive.

Art Barr