Red Dead Redemption 2 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
I wish Rockstar would show us proper gameplay, as in a full mission. Their "gameplay" videos are pretty much half made up of cut scenes with 2 second clips of gameplay sprinkled throughout.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Remember being disappointed when I found out from the reveal that Fallout wasn’t gonna be the current gen story driven immersive world I thought it was gonna be, but this shyt looks more than enough...can’t wait :whew:

Cac alert

If u see this dudes character in RDR2 online u shoot first ask questions later

:hhh:

:deadmanny:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
That's the version I'm copping :manny: gonna pre order today

Imma just cop the special from my connect. I was gonna get the ultimate from BB but it’s digital only. Plus it’s nothing but online crap which I don’t care about. The thought of stepping into a GS with the pinked permed haired wench employee and smelly carpet makes me physically ill.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
did i mention, guns from red dead redemption

:ahh:

and yal dudes hyped for GTA 6 not even realizing that

Max Payne 4 is next up

:ohlawd:

ehhh idk about part 4...wasnt he bald in 3 ? dude looked so diff

The customisation/consequences in this sounds great, imma be the kind of ruthless, full beard rocking, trench coat wearing, double pistol packing scumbag that would put John Marston to shame

Only by choice, he shaved it himself to not be recognised if I remember right, could be a dope game tho if they have an aged fukked up max going out one last time.

I think Max Payne 3 didn't sell that well. Also Max's story was wrapped up after 3.

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
I'm most gassed for the random robberies/hold ups you can do, thats gonna be my main way of making money. Just creeping through the wilderness blacked out, bandana up, catching nikkas slipping and taking their shyt :wow:

Letting them live if I'm feeling :ahh: slumping them if I'm feeling :demonic:

/

They've basically brought back the home invasion missions from San Andreas as well :dead: