Reddit WSB thread considering the price of silver as the next GME; EDIT WSB delete posts hyping SLV

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
Arguments for AG and SLV has sound promising. Plus if the screenshots and posts on WSB are true then they are really pumping the fukk out of SLV. Just saw a screenshot where a poster put over $18k in. Others are claiming $200k, 41k, etc.

Media outlets will pick it up on Monday and fuel the hype. I'm doing DD but I don't see a reason not to throw in. An easy lick if you ask me

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
To my bank...:ld: shyt takes a minute (2 busines days?) for liquid cash to be transfered over...But it's funny I'm allowed automatic deposits when I wanna buy something...:mjgrin::comeon: Robinhood think they slick...
That’s why they killed all of their lines of credit a few days ago “apparently “

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
Back to I guess
Es1F93hU4AQ_DrO

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Move around breh. You ain’t talking about shyt.

You're right your lying isn't about shyt but I felt compelled to speak on that inferior shyt you on with that lie. You a get money nikka and still on that inferior shyt. Hate to see it smfh.

Are y'all two really arguing right now???:dwillhuh: i know I'm not the most Sane person on the coli sometimes but lets put the little girl squabbling aside and get this paper right now man...:dahell: life is too short to be beefing over petty shyt bruhs...We here to hit this lick...

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah i was like :dwillhuh:. how is it so low

if tesla was making 100 billy in 3months...telsa stocks would of been 5k.
Tesla is severely overvalued (Apple is too, but not to the degree that Tesla is). That doesn't mean that Apple won't be a lot higher a year from now, but it will crash at some point. As a matter of fact, the entire stock market is overvalued because of low interest rates and expensive ass real estate. I had some extra money to invest in 2013 and put it in stocks, mostly tech. Except for two highly speculative pennt stocks, every position I bought back then made gains between 30 and 200%. And most of those gains took place in the last two years. That's insane. Millions of average joes discovering day trading is only going to add fuel to the fire. That's exactly how the dot.com crash in 2001 happened. There is a bust in the making and it's going to be epic. Again, that doesn't mean that you can't make money investing in stocks but be aware that right now, you're investing in a market that has been heating up for years and as GME made clear, is on the verge of spiralling out of control.