Reflection on Biggie and Pac 15 yrs later

Prez2032

Pro
Daps
Is it just me or has there been a deliberate attempt to vilify 2pac and glorify Biggie to be a hero in the last 5 to 10 years. Yo everytime i turn on this VH1 bullshyt they paint Pac as this erratic evil dude who dedicated the last two years of his life to humiliating Biggie. U even got Snoop talkin out of pocket bout Pac lately. :rudy:

Scratch out the whole Jimmy Henchman Bad Boy connection and 94 shooting. Just think back on how Bad Boy kept throwing gas on the fire brehs. Biggie in my opinion technically the 2nd best MC of all time. But him being some innocent victim and hero :childplease:

Scotch Hall

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#TSC and surgical shoes
Yeah bruh I noticed this too this started happening around that time that notorious movie dropped.

I'll add what I dropped in another thread
:what: People still falling for that puffy and b.i.g was mature?If anything puffy started the whole beef by releasing who shot ya.
Even if it wasn't meant for him, they still shouldn't have released it after he got shot, puff wanted attention.

He got it, hell my n1gga puffy put that bounty on that death row chain right around pac got hit in 96. All for a video he wanted to shoot :huhldup:

His mans' also shot suge's homie in atlanta back in 94/95 its been confirmed.

Ya mans' was beating women back in the day, that's not classy homie :smugfavre:

He ran his mouth too, you n1ggas forgetting e-40 checked him for talking smack. :pachaha:

Your don dadda was shaking in that car homie when 40 water checked him, where is all the pistols at ?when he seen real gs. Puffy ain't even care about biggie,b. All I'm saying is fact.

:takedat:

On that Snoop thing it really is jacked up, you could tell he was jealous of 2pac. Him going out his way was just is messed up, did Snoop forget he dissed new york with the dogg pound? He's acting like his trailer didn't get shot up in New York, he was acting like he was cool with biggie the whole time :childplease: Snoop forget he dissed biggie? Snoop is a ho, he claimed three different sets, and people can't say he is mature and doesn't want to get hurt. Dude is still dissing cats on the sly, he's still getting in trouble. He's a herb. Alot of people would claim Snoop just came off a murder charge and what not , but he's still dissing cats and catching law-suits. He never grew up. :wtf: Snoop got mad for 2pac dissing everyone that went against Death Row, but is he forgetting he did the same when he first signed :laugh: :smh:

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
My reflection was both were great rappers and I wish two shyttier rappers died before they did.

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
Looking at the situation objectively with what we know its hard to argue that Pac was in the wrong

Biggie wanted no part of that beef and tried to play it down before nikkas got killed

Pac still > Big tho

Scotch Hall

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#TSC and surgical shoes
Looking at the situation objectively with what we know its hard to argue that Pac was in the wrong

Biggie wanted no part of that beef and tried to play it down before nikkas got killed

Pac still > Big tho

:rudy: Biggie wanted no part in the beef? Bruh read my first post mane, if biggie tried to play it down why he call to nas to help him?

Are we forgetting that puffy put a bounty on that death row chain, dudes was dissing death row. Dudes was out there gettin killed way into the beef mane. Biggie ran his mouth alot are we forgetting e-40 checked him for that? :huhldup:

Stop that angel bull, please homie

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
I stopped reading that post when you said Puff started it all by releasing Who Shot Ya, that dumb shyt didn't make sense when Pac said it and makes even less sense now.

All that bounty shyt sounds like hearsay but honestly this is a tired ass subject and I really don't care enough to argue so OK.

Scotch Hall

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#TSC and surgical shoes
I stopped reading that post when you said Puff started it all by releasing Who Shot Ya, that dumb shyt didn't make sense when Pac said it and makes even less sense now.

All that bounty shyt sounds like hearsay but honestly this is a tired ass subject and I really don't care enough to argue so OK.

well you missed out on a good post :manny:

that bounty stuff isn't hearsay either pacs fam and the lapd confirmed it :skip:

who said we was finna argue man? just seena a brother buy into the media's story

props on that name tho :krs:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
I would sooner believe that Biggie was an evil man than I would believe Pac was evil. Biggie's lyrics were more vain and materialistic than Pac's. While Pac would have his ignorant (though not bad by any stretch) song here and there, he at least spoke from the heart and tried to uplift the community.

Biggie was just rapping about drugs, murder, sex and money most of the time. Not to mention having disrespectful lyrics towards women.

Scotch Hall

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#TSC and surgical shoes
I would sooner believe that Biggie was an evil man than I would believe Pac was evil. Biggie's lyrics were more vain and materialistic than Pac's. While Pac would have his ignorant (though not bad by any stretch) song here and there, he at least spoke from the heart and tried to uplift the community.

Biggie was just rapping about drugs, murder, sex and money most of the time.

Props on that post man are people forgetting biggie beat women?

:wtf: Dude even joked about kids getting molested,people can't spin that.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Wow man...:pachaha: This sh*t's still a topic of discussion in 2012?

For the record, yes- I think the portrayal of BIG being completely innocent and the straight-up victim is not true. He responded like any normal person would after getting dissed repeatedly. It's just dumb that Puff and co. still act like he was so much of a good guy that he had absolutely nothing to say about it.

No, I don't think "Who Shot Ya" was a Pac dis, but I do think it was a bad idea to name it that. I think that if it was called anything but that, no one would have ever thought it was goin' at Pac.

Yes, I think "Long Kiss Goodnight" was a Pac dis.

Yes, I think Pac overreacted and had misdirected animosity... he knew exactly who was behind that robbery, but knowing how gullible the public is, accused Biggie and had people believing HE set Pac up for years.

Yes, I think it was wrong for Big not to come to Cali, but to go to Cali and be so full of pride to carry a "whatever" attitude about Pac dying. The verses he did on the radio was wrong too... he could've done a lotta others, but those ones in particular seemed like too much of a taunt.

No, I don't believe he or Puff set Pac up to die.

Yes, I believe Suge set BIG up to die.

That's all.

Prez2032

Pro
Daps
Wow man...:pachaha: This sh*t's still a topic of discussion in 2012?

For the record, yes- I think the portrayal of BIG being completely innocent and the straight-up victim is not true. He responded like any normal person would after getting dissed repeatedly. It's just dumb that Puff and co. still act like he was so much of a good guy that he had absolutely nothing to say about it.

No, I don't think "Who Shot Ya" was a Pac dis, but I do think it was a bad idea to name it that. I think that if it was called anything but that, no one would have ever thought it was goin' at Pac.

Yes, I think "Long Kiss Goodnight" was a Pac dis.

Yes, I think Pac overreacted and had misdirected animosity... he knew exactly who was behind that robbery, but knowing how gullible the public is, accused Biggie and had people believing HE set Pac up for years.

Yes, I think it was wrong for Big not to come to Cali, but to go to Cali and be so full of pride to carry a "whatever" attitude about Pac dying. The verses he did on the radio was wrong too... he could've done a lotta others, but those ones in particular seemed like too much of a taunt.

No, I don't believe he or Puff set Pac up to die.

Yes, I believe Suge set BIG up to die.

That's all.

Big's birthday had me thinkin bout this shyt but other than and Pac doin cuz he thought ppl were gullible I agree