Reggie Miller's Praise of Steph Curry Was a Good Look For the OGs Today

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
What does MJ have to say about these current players? I have never heard MJ say ANYTHING...no interviews...nothing. Like what does he do these days outside of being a franchise owner? :mindblown:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Really? Only thing I see with baseball is usually older black players pushing for black youth to play the sport. Hank was a huge advocate for this as well as Ozzie Smith.

old baseball journalists for years were sticking up for players from the past saying stuff like "imagine what they could do now"...all the same cliches you see in bball talk & really all sports talk...I guess the shyt really is uncreative when you really sit down and look at it

the most shyt changes, the more it stays the same

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What does MJ have to say about these current players? I have never heard MJ say ANYTHING...no interviews...nothing. Like what does he do these days outside of being a franchise owner? :mindblown:
Mj is also a owner so he usually doesn’t say shyt

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Being an owner means he could get fined for talking too much about current players, especially if he were to say something nice about them. would be tampering.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Reggie has to give it up to Steph. Reggie was one of the all timegreat shooters and clutch performers, but when he got on the biggest stage of the Finals, he didn't come through. Not sure if the stats bear it out, but my memory tells me that he shot poorly and couldn't hit shots at critical times in the series.

Splash brothers era Steph and KD era Steph hit big shots throughout the Finals runs.

This is what separates him from the great regular season shooters(like his father) and even from great clutch shooters like Reggie and Ray Allen.

Gotta give it up to him.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reggie has to give it up to Steph. Reggie was one of the all timegreat shooters and clutch performers, but when he got on the biggest stage of the Finals, he didn't come through. Not sure if the stats bear it out, but my memory tells me that he shot poorly and couldn't hit shots at critical times in the series.

Splash brothers era Steph and KD era Steph hit big shots throughout the Finals runs.

This is what separates him from the great regular season shooters(like his father) and even from great clutch shooters like Reggie and Ray Allen.

Gotta give it up to him.

You trollin' man. It's the exact other way around.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Curry's a great shooter.
It's nice to see older players acknowledge that.

If you want to see the sport you love grow and get better, you have to support and encourage the guys who come after you.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Gotta give it up to him.

You're right, but to be fair, Reggie was two months shy of 35 years old when he made it to the Finals. His best years were behind him.

I would have loved to see a prime Reggie play alongside another 3 point threat on the level of a Klay Thompson or Ray Allen.