Remember Pac made Makaveli with some unkown producers..

RukahsLA

Pro
Daps
He made AEOM, sold 5 million in two months, people say AEOM sounded good because of Dre, Daz, Johnny J, Quik.

And after couple of months, he made Makaveli without some unheard producers. And he made a classic, he made himself immortal because of that album. The producer of Me My Girlfriend, Life of an Outlaw, and co-producer of Against All Odds is Pac himself. :whoo: Undeniably GOAT :blessed:

Look at intros and outros. Pac is the king of intros and outros

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

420MWO.com
Daps
He made AEOM, sold 5 million in two months, people say AEOM sounded good because of Dre, Daz, Johnny J, Quik.

And after couple of months, he made Makaveli without some unheard producers. And he made a classic, he made himself immortal because of that album. The producer of Me My Girlfriend, Life of an Outlaw, and co-producer of Against All Odds is Pac himself. :whoo: Undeniably GOAT :blessed:

Look at intros and outros. Pac is the king of intros and outros

OP’s analytical mindset is on point

RukahsLA

Pro
Daps
Would’ve been great to see what he would’ve continued to cook up. Every album got better and with Makaveli he was reaching his prime lyrically and with choice of production.

Exactly. Pac was another level on Makaveli area. Every year he developed himself as MC. If we witnessed Pac until 99-00’, there would not be any debates who’s the GOAT.

Last edited: